- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Really lovely hosts, apartment and location...."
"Will definitely return to this apartment when back in that area. Hosts made us feel very relaxed and welcome...."
"It a nice retreat but needs customer control on heating, the shower wasn't very powerful and the tv is very small. The rooms are tidy and cl..."
"Pictures on the site don't do the property justice. Beautiful views.Easy access to road and rail transport as well as towns and countryside...."
About the hotel
Greenhills Garden Apartment is one apartment that sleeps up to 4 people it is set in the heart of the Chiltern Countryside with outstanding views. It is ideally situated for both the business traveller and tourist. Within a 5/10 minute drive away there are many and varied local restaurants and pubs to suit all tastes.
Many of the Thames Valley and Chiltern beauty spots are close, including Marlow, Henley, Windsor, many National Trust properties and The Wycombe Swan Theatre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/06/2010 to 30/06/2019 - IF YOU ARE REQUESTING AN EARLIER CHECK IN THEN 16:00RS THEN THIS WILL NEED TO BE ARRANGED WHEN MAKING THE RESERVATION. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Greenhills Garden Apartment
Really lovely hosts, apartment and location.
Will definitely return to this apartment when back in that area.
Hosts made us feel very relaxed and welcome.