- 25 guest reviews
"Room clean and newly refurbished Comfortable. Friendly staff and very helpful. Great location...."
"I booked as my usual London accommodation was full. It's easy to find, staff on reception were friendly and helpful, the bed was clean, I wo..."
"The room was as I expected, size-wise, kept cool by a fan in the top corner of the room (temps reaching 26 Celsius otherwise). The beds were..."
"Smelt of cheap disinfectant - which did mean it was clean.....just shabby and in need of an update - for the price it did the job for one ni..."
"Small , basic rooms but it is clean and sooo close To Oxford street it's great . If you're a bit nervous Of using the tube this hotel is gre..."
About the hotel
Modern, newly refurbished hotel with a warm, friendly hospitality which is second to none, matching the facilities and quality service to the perfect location. All rooms with remote control colour satellite television, direct dial telephone, clock/radio, central heating, hairdryer, tea/coffee bar, travel electrical adapter, wash basin and Most rooms with shower, toilet. We offer clean and comfortable rooms with all the facilities at very competitive prices.
We assure you that your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable. We are sorry but Marble Arch Inn does not have a lift.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute booking, no downside
Room clean and newly refurbished Comfortable.
Friendly staff and very helpful. Great location.
I booked as my usual London accommodation was full.
It's easy to find, staff on reception were friendly and helpful, the bed was clean, I would use again as it's convenient and a reasonable price for London. I would not choose to bring my family as its a low budget with small rooms and a little tired and dated, but clean and functional for a business stay.