- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"Proper breakfast please..."
"Stayed for one night. Room was reasonable for the price. The bathroom was neat and tidy. Breakfast was poor. It wouldn't even pass as a cont..."
"Small but clean room up on the third floor in a great location close to Kings Cross. Continental style breakfast basic but adequate. All in..."
"Room was small but very clean and of good quality. Was extremely good value for money. Paid £70 for 2 people inc breakfast. Location is bril..."
"Budget accommodation, walking distance from Kings Cross & St. Pancras International. Quiet room and cheap for the location...."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn King's Cross was awarded Best Comfort Hotel of the year in the UK & Ireland. Although being in Central London the hotel is located in a very quiet street. Just a few minute’s walk to King's Cross, St Pancras, Thameslink and Euston Station –all of these rail stations also have associated underground / subway Stations.
Ideal for both business travellers, London tourists, conference and business delegates, or just travellers passing through and using London’s main rail gateway to the north of England and Scotland. Each room has a private en-suite shower, air conditioned and all rooms are non-smoking. We also have wireless internet connection should you wish to use your laptop (chargeable). A complimentary continental buffet breakfast is available during your stay with us. We have a small air conditioned lounge for you to meet & greet your friends and family.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Comfort Inn Kings Cross in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Proper breakfast please
Comfort Inn Kings Cross
Stayed for one night.
Room was reasonable for the price. The bathroom was neat and tidy. Breakfast was poor. It wouldn't even pass as a continental breakfast. Just a random selection of food items.