- 51 guest reviews
"Stayed in a Suite (404 I think) which was up about 3 flights of narrow stairs and lots of fire doors to open and close, very hot and kept ge..."
"Convenient with value for money...."
"This hotel is conveniently located for Kings Cross and Bloomsbury..."
"It's the first time that I have stayed at this hotel and I must say, I was impressed. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. My room wa..."
"This is a nice hotel, on a quiet street only 5 mins walk from Kings cross. The room was clean and had all the facilities you would need. Ver..."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn King's Cross was awarded Best Comfort Hotel of the year in the UK & Ireland. Although being in Central London the hotel is located in a very quiet street. Just a few minute’s walk to King's Cross, St Pancras, Thameslink and Euston Station – all of these rail stations also have associated underground / subway Stations.
Ideal for both business travellers, London tourists, conference and business delegates, or just travellers passing through and using London’s main rail gateway to the north of England and Scotland.
Each room has a private en-suite shower, air conditioned and all rooms are non-smoking. We also have wireless internet connection should you wish to use your laptop (chargeable).
A complimentary continental buffet breakfast is available during your stay with us. We have a small air conditioned lounge for you to meet & greet your friends and family.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
2 Nights Stay in London
Stayed in a Suite (404 I think) which was up about 3 flights of narrow stairs and lots of fire doors to open and close, very hot and kept getting hotter the higher we went.
Suite was a good size and unexpected as just thought we were getting a normal room with two twin beds. Nice and roomy, plus a little kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge, kettle, tea, coffee etc however room was very hot, no air con, Windows didn't open wide, shower was just a trickle. Breakfast was ok, continental. It was fine for what we paid, would I stay here again, Nope.