- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Great business hotel in the heart of London..."
"Excellent hotel, staff were amazing friendly and helpful. Best bacon sandwich I have ever had. Room large and filled with period features an..."
"Gorgeous little hotel, loved my quirky top floor room under the rafters. Super location, lots of places to eat nearby. Very close to the tub..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, but you need to appreciate the age of the building and the quirks that come with it, like a downsta..."
"What a great find! Beautiful hotel and brilliant staff/service. A delight to stay at. We'll be back!..."
About the hotel
The Rookery is located just outside the Square Mile, London's financial district. It is near the Bank of England, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Old Bailey and the historic Inns of Court.
The interior boasts a certain antiquated, period charm. Polished wood panelling, stone-flagged floors, open fires and genuine antique furniture give the place a homely atmosphere - more private club than hotel. Each of the 33 rooms are different. They are all en-suite, with free broadband and Wifi access and air-conditioning. All are named after people who actually lived in the buildings over the last 250 years.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great business hotel in the heart of London
Best hotel in london
Excellent hotel, staff were amazing friendly and helpful.
Best bacon sandwich I have ever had. Room large and filled with period features and furniture. Hotel is situated in a quiet part of London so lovely restful night however it is literally a minute away from the tube station so incredibly easy to get out and about. Lastly cannot forget to mention the famous cat Lady Grey, lovely to see a rescue cat given a wonderful home, she was very happy to oblige all the fuss each time we came to reception!