- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Gorgeous little hotel, loved my quirky top floor room under the rafters. Super location, lots of places to eat nearby. Very close to the tub..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, but you need to appreciate the age of the building and the quirks that come with it, like a downsta..."
"What a great find! Beautiful hotel and brilliant staff/service. A delight to stay at. We'll be back!..."
"A great location but looks and feels like a tourist trap with very limited facilities and very, very old furniture, plumbing and TV etc. Onl..."
"stayed there due to late night work, needed a bed fora few hours. Great service, great rooms and a lovely bed..."
About the hotel
The Rookery is located just outside the Square Mile, London's financial district. It is near the Bank of England, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Old Bailey and the historic Inns of Court.
The interior boasts a certain antiquated, period charm. Polished wood panelling, stone-flagged floors, open fires and genuine antique furniture give the place a homely atmosphere - more private club than hotel. Each of the 33 rooms are different. They are all en-suite, with free broadband and Wifi access and air-conditioning. All are named after people who actually lived in the buildings over the last 250 years.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
80% would recommend it to a friend
Gorgeous little hotel, loved my quirky top floor room under the rafters.
Super location, lots of places to eat nearby. Very close to the tube too.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Clean, but you need to appreciate the age of the building and the quirks that come with it, like a downstairs bathroom. Well worth a visit, would stay again.