- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"the light in the cupboard stayed on all night so I had to take the key out so there was no electricity and open the window to keep the room..."
"This Hotel & location was exceptional,ideal for shopping and visiting London,easy reach of Covent Garden,My wife and I stayed over after att..."
"We were offered an upgrade for £30 so took it. The room was nicely appointed and spacious. We also asked for a quiet room and it was very qu..."
"Really like this hotel - great location and reasonably priced - the only issue is the size of the beds - I'm 6 2' which is not that tall and..."
"Late December Christmas lights make me so happy. Kind staff Welcoming views..."
About the hotel
The Kingsway Hall Hotel is a four star deluxe hotel located in Central London between the vibrant Covent Garden and Holborn areas ideal for a perfect overnight stay and also meetings and events for up to 200 guests. Kingsway Hall Hotel is very close to Theatre land, The Royal Opera House, British Museum and the City of London and is in a superb location for both business and leisure trips. All 170 of the spacious bedrooms and suites are equipped with everything you need to relax including a powerful internet service.
Every bedroom is designed with comfort in mind to guarantee a peaceful night’s sleep with all of the bathrooms having a bath tub and power shower, soft towels and luxury toiletries. Kingsway Hall Hotel offers every guest a range of high quality dining options from the fabulous breakfast buffet selection, elegant afternoon tea through to the best ingredients which create our seasonal British dishes in the Harlequin restaurant considered one of the best restaurant in Covent Garden. The Lounge bar serves classic sandwiches, light meals and a range of specially selected beers, wines and cocktails as well excellent Italian coffee. There are 9 fully air-conditioned suites ideal for conferences, private dinners and celebrations and to relax enjoy the gym, spa and steam rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
the light in the cupboard stayed on all night so I had to take the key out so there was no electricity and open the window to keep the room cool and it was very noisy outside
This Hotel & location was exceptional,ideal for shopping and visiting London,easy reach of Covent Garden,My wife and I stayed over after attending the theatre in The Stand,which was within walking distance.There are plenty of places to dine,and also some great pubs to try.