- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"I stayed at 54 Boutique Hotel last week for one night. The people on Reception on arrival and departure could not have been more helpful and..."
"This location is great! The museum is literally across the road. We decided we were going to go shopping and the 2 tube stations are very cl..."
"Good sized single room and powerful shower...."
"Not a bad place, very convenient for our evening. Only problem was the noise from the window...."
"A very comfortable and helpful hotel..."
About the hotel
Fifty-Four Boutique Hotel is a traditional Edwardian townhouse with its own special qualities. A wonderful fusion of classic architecture and cool, urban chic that perfectly captures London's cosmopolitan atmosphere. Our guests find a quiet sanctuary from the hustle & bustle of London where they can relax in comfort.
The 26 rooms and suites are decorated in contemporary style with modern sandstone and black granite bathrooms with gleaming chrome power showers. Gilchrist & Soames toiletries and Egyptian cotton bed linen add to the luxurious feeling. All rooms have air-conditioning, a modern ensuite bathroom, Wi-Fi internet access and flat screen televisions. The hotel is ideally located if you want to experience cultural London as several of London's main museums - Natural History museum, the science museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum - can be reached on foot in a matter of minutes. If you prefer shopping, then you are in the right place as you are on the doorstep of Knightsbridge and Chelsea with their exclusive boutiques and designer shops. Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens the Royal Albert Hall, Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Earl's Court are all in the immediate vicinity. New to our area of West London, the magnificent Westfield Shopping Centre, Europe's largest indoor luxury boutique and high-end shopping mall and entertainment venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent Boutique Hotel in Kensington, London SW7
I stayed at 54 Boutique Hotel last week for one night.
The people on Reception on arrival and departure could not have been more helpful and efficient. I had a quiet, comfortable and peaceful night's sleep. My single room, although small, was well appointed with a beautiful shower room en-suite. The Hotel itself is well placed for anyone wishing to be in the heart of SW7. It is within easy walking distance of The Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum - not to mention the shops and restaurants of South Kensington.
great location, friendly staff and very clean
This location is great.
The museum is literally across the road. We decided we were going to go shopping and the 2 tube stations are very close and they are on good lines for Knightsbridge and Oxford Circus. We also went to Covent Garden again very quick to get to.