- Very Good
- 292 guest reviews
"Can't fault the room or location. Less than a 2 minute walk to Euston Station. Staff very friendly, helpful. Would definitely stay again...."
"Rooms were fresh, clean and modern with great facility's for example nice coffee machine and decent hairdryer! Beds were very comfy and we w..."
"Very handy for Euston Station. St. Pancras/Kings Cross 5 mins easy walk. V. friendly staff. V. good Breakfast. Would stay again if the price..."
"We could not fault this accommodation.....standard double, so basic. Spotlessly clean and very well-designed compact accommodation, with a w..."
"A great hotel in walk distance from Kings Cross/St Pancras stations and Euston...."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay. Small room, but perfect for what we needed.
Can't fault the room or location.
Less than a 2 minute walk to Euston Station. Staff very friendly, helpful. Would definitely stay again.
Rooms were fresh, clean and modern with great facility's for example nice coffee machine and decent hairdryer.
Beds were very comfy and we were upgraded to a king size which was lush and as I snore was much appreciated. Close to the train station which was great and all staff were helpful and friendly. Only negavites were a mirror above the desk would of been helpful an I felt the price was a little steep to pay for a one night shopping trip but it is I keeping with rates in that area.