- Very Good
- 240 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel last minute as I missed my train home so wasn't expecting much but it's very central to Euston station and underground L..."
"Checking in was very efficient and staff all very friendly. The room although little was perfect for 2 and the bathroom was lovely and clean..."
"Well designed, friendly hotel in convenient area for transport and London sights...."
"I needed a room for just one night, which needed to be convenient to Euston. Delighted to find a truly fit for purpose single room at a reas..."
"Good hotel, friendly staff. Clean well kept rooms...."
About the hotel
Ambassadors Bloomsbury is ideally located in the literary district of Bloomsbury, central London, the hotel is just a 5 minutes stroll from Euston Station, King’s Cross St. Pancras Station (Eurostar Terminal) and Russell Square tube station Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. The 4 star Ambassadors Bloomsbury is 100 bedroom non-smoking independent hotel offering complimentary Wifi throughout the hotel.
Major attractions such as the British Museum, British Library, London Zoo, Madame Tussaud, Oxford Street, Soho, Covent Garden/Leicester Square and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Treat yourself to our fabulous Gourmet breakfast with a selection of fresh cut fruits, cheese and meat platters, pastries, yogurts, smoothies as well as a selection of hot breakfast items. Number Twelve Restaurant and Bar offers delicious Italian cuisine cuisine at affordable prices as well as bar food and afternoon tea 7 versatile meeting rooms accommodating up to a maximum of 250 delegates. "
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
great Price. lovely hotel
I booked this hotel last minute as I missed my train home so wasn't expecting much but it's very central to Euston station and underground Link's and shops and restaurants.
The staff are friendly and helpful the hotel looks nice from outside and inside my room was small but nice loved the coffee machine and free pods also free water with the logo of the hotel H20 water and a few biscuits yum. I hadn't planned on staying so having the complimentary toiletry and toothbrush, razor, hairdryer, was excellent. clean room. nice shower. no noise slept well. was good and I've stayed in lots of hotel's in London.
lovely friendly hotel
Checking in was very efficient and staff all very friendly.
The room although little was perfect for 2 and the bathroom was lovely and clean. Nicely furnished.