- 11 guest reviews
"Excellent accommodation very clean met all my needs,staff very polite and helpful and breakfast more than adequate, will definitely be stayi..."
"Arrived after a delayed flight, check-in dealt with quickly, friendly staff. Only problem was the temperature of the room, it was freezing,..."
"You could not fault the friendliness of every person that worked at the Byron hotel. The room was quite small and for a 4* I was expecting s..."
"Great location as a base for business for a couple of days. Comfy room if not huge, but clean. Basic but good breakfast. Good value for mone..."
"Really don't know what folk wants for £80 including breakfast for two. A short walk from the Royal Parks and a tube station. Sure it had jus..."
About the hotel
The Byron Hotel is ideally situated for visitors to Central London Queensborough Terrace W2, be it business or pleasure. The hotel is located just 200 yards from Hyde Park, ten minutes' walk to world famous Oxford Street and Marble Arch. Knightsbridge and Kensington are also within close proximity to the hotel.
The hotel is in a quiet thoroughfare and nearby underground stations are Bayswater and Queensway which connects to 135 destinations in London. It provides modern standards of comfort in traditional surroundings which recapture some of the charm and elegance of Victorian England. The Byron brings the atmosphere of a country house hotel into the city. The Byron offers 45 rooms each with an en suite shower/bath, air conditioning, television, hairdryer and wireless internet connectivity. The hotel also offers comfortable sitting rooms, a lift to all floors, 24 hour porter and office facilities.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation very clean met all my needs,staff very polite and helpful and breakfast more than adequate, will definitely be staying again and recommend to anyone wanting to stay in London.
Arrived after a delayed flight, check-in dealt with quickly, friendly staff.
Only problem was the temperature of the room, it was freezing, and heating did not work.
I mentioned to staff and they said they only turn on at night.