- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Relaxing, quiet, calm, friendly...."
"I just needed somewhere to rest my head and for £75 for a single room, minutes from where I wanted to be, I was pleased. I have stayed in so..."
"This gorgian town house was just what I had hoped for. The welcome was friendly, the climb to the top floor with luggage was a little tricky..."
"I never leave reviews but the Harlingfird was such a good, budget experience that I felt I owed it a positive review. It was basic but clean..."
"Lovely hotel, good location, very nice room, sadly let down by no wi-fi signal on the top floor...."
About the hotel
The Harlingford has 43 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite and include a colour television, tea & coffee-making facilities, direct-dial telephone and hairdryer. All our rooms are classed as non-smoking. Our light and airy breakfast room does a choice of a Continental style breakfast with fresh fruit or full English breakfast.
For relaxation, try our comfortable lounge area overlooking Cartwright Gardens and the tennis courts.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Harlingford Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel location very convenient for Euston station, being approx 5 mins away.
However, my room at the front was pretty noisy, due to single glazed windows. Room extremely basic. Bathroom and shower not good. Breakfast was nice, with the staff in the breakfast room very pleasant. Would definitely not stay here again.
Relaxing, quiet, calm, friendly.