- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"I paid £88 for my single room at the Harlingford, and having staying a a few other hotels in and around Bloomsbury (all of which were more e..."
"Excellent, would recommend for a value for money stay in central London...."
"So many smaller hotels in London are basic and not much to write home about bt the harlingford was a pleasant surprise. Located only 10 mins..."
"Good clean hotel..."
"Simple and small room, but very clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff. One of very few hotels I've stayed at in London..."
About the hotel
The Harlingford has 43 bedrooms, all of which are en-suite and include a colour television, tea & coffee-making facilities, direct-dial telephone and hairdryer. All our rooms are classed as non-smoking. Our light and airy breakfast room does a choice of a Continental style breakfast with fresh fruit or full English breakfast.
For relaxation, try our comfortable lounge area overlooking Cartwright Gardens and the tennis courts.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent accommodation for the price
I paid £88 for my single room at the Harlingford, and having staying a a few other hotels in and around Bloomsbury (all of which were more expensive), I can safely say that the Harlingford will be my first choice from now on.
My room was on the small size but clean and bright, and well equipped. When the nearby Holiday Inn is charging three times as much, this is a perfect stop for a one or two night trip. Recommended.
Excellent, would recommend for a value for money stay in central London.