- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"Hotel was fine. Wifi absolute rubbish. Rooms clean. Windows too high to see out of. Rooms half a mile and two separate lifts from reception...."
"booked in for 2 nights and the room was beautiful, 1st night i had fish and chips in the restaurant, fish was just part of the tail end and..."
"As we drove in through the gates we were very pleased with what we saw. But once you started to look you could see it all needed a good pain..."
"We found the Menzies Hotel to be top class and the grounds were beautiful. Outside the restaurant was an area where you could sit outside an..."
"Very good, room a long way from reception, good as away from the noise, but convoluted and not well signed...."
About the hotel
With the 6,000 acre Epping Forest a few miles to the north, and central London ten stops on the Underground to the south, you can choose between city break and rural getaway. The O2 Arena and London’s Olympic Park are just two of the amazing attractions close to our Hotel. This listed Georgian house and converted chapel has 61 stylish bedrooms, a chic brasserie-style restaurant, gardens and terrace.
Our flexible, well-equipped events rooms make this a popular venue for weddings, private celebrations and business meetings in Chigwell. We’re easy to get to from all parts of Essex and London. The Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent has everything you need, including free WiFi throughout, Sky Sports in the bar and plenty of parking. It’s a great combination of outstanding, modern facilities, whether you’re looking for somewhere to stay while on business in London, or planning a short break with your family. We look forward to welcoming you to Chigwell, and helping you make the most of everything London and Essex have to offer.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, value for money
Hotel was fine.
Wifi absolute rubbish. Rooms clean. Windows too high to see out of. Rooms half a mile and two separate lifts from reception. Breakfast fine. Hotel in nice setting but overpriced. Was expecting a bit more oomph for the money paid.