- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Couldn't have had a better location for our trip! Although laterooms never mentioned that we needed the card I paid with which caused a majo..."
"Clean, functional and convenient. Recommended for central London night out..."
"Excellent customer service, staff extremely friendly and great location...."
"Enjoyable stay again, having stayed here on my last visit to the city. The staff were extremely helpful and room cleanliness was excellent...."
"lovely hotel ,pleasant helpful staff,great location situated in the heart of oxford street,would certainly stay again.Highly recommended...."
About the hotel
The 4* deluxe Berkshire Hotel is located in the very heart of London on Oxford Street opposite Bond Street, both famous for their shopping experiences and connections to Canary Wharf, Docklands, the West End and the City. This delightful boutique hotel offers complimentary wireless access throughout the hotel. Scoff & Banter Tea Rooms celebrates that quintessential British time-honoured tradition of afternoon tea.
Tucked away just off Oxford Street, you’ll find a cosy little retreat serving the very best in Great British afternoon tea, whatever the time. Let us take you on a journey from the savoury to the sweet, to the fabulous and the great. With a few little surprises along the way.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Couldn't have had a better location for our trip.
Although laterooms never mentioned that we needed the card I paid with which caused a major upset to the start of our trip. I had mentioned on the booking it was my sisters bday and they sent up a little desert platter which was a lovely touch!
hen party stopover
Clean, functional and convenient.
Recommended for central London night out