- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"As a visitor with mobility problems I was particularly happy at the help fullness of all the Front Desk Team both on arrival and departure -..."
"Friendly, helpful staff. clean room and decent breakfast. Single room quiet small though. Excellent location, just 2 min walk from Warren St..."
"Good location being right next to Warren St Underground Station. However our room was located on the side directly above a pub which was ver..."
"Nice hotel, great customer service and good breakfast. My only issue was noise as I was staying there overnight before an exam - the first r..."
"Bathroom ridiculously small. Bed very firm...."
About the hotel
The Grafton, located on Tottenham Court Road, is an imposing Edwardian building ideally located next to Warren Street underground station. With 330 rooms it features modern, classical interiors, which create a sense of space and light with the added benefit of complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel. Larger deluxe rooms include upgraded amenities, such as extra work space and seating area.
Public spaces and suites are filled with displays of eastern art, including Qing dynasty temple bells and new works by Vietnamese painters An Quan and Bich Nguyet. Steak and Lobster Warren Street is the newest arrival in a deliciously simple restaurant experience in London. Our name, our menu. We've taken choice and refined it. With fewer options, we can focus on perfecting what we do best: 10oz, dry-aged rib-eye steaks and fresh whole lobsters served on the half-shell. Choose one for £20. No warm-up acts. Just headliners. Our buzzing restaurant at Warren Street is a great location. Close to Euston, King’s Cross, University College London & University College Hospital, our central location means it’s ideal for fabulous food without the hassle. So take a hike, tagliatelle. Amuse-bouches, vamoosh. No compromise. No pretence. Simply This or That.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Long weekend meeting up with daughter
As a visitor with mobility problems I was particularly happy at the help fullness of all the Front Desk Team both on arrival and departure ---not to mention finding an extra room for my daughter when she stayed over for an unplanned visit; given that I called the Desk sometime over 10pm on a busy Saturday night I felt we were both cared for.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
Tiny, tatty room with very noisy air conditioning.