- Very Good
- 250 guest reviews
"Amazing staff, comfortable room!..."
"We booked three rooms for an overnight stay due to family wedding. I was impressed with rooms they were really good. The bedding and the roo..."
"We arrived early as we had a wedding to attend and asked if we could either check in early or use the cloakroom to change. The staff at the..."
"Room smellt of old wet carpet. As room not been aired out. Food was of poor quality as I had duck salad. The salad had been left in dressing..."
"Have stayed before and same great service and comfort. Will stay here every time visiting London...."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 .
Located between junction 2 & 4 of the M1, just 3 miles from Edgeware Tube Station, 6 miles from Wembley Stadium and 9 miles from London City Centre the Ramada London North is an ideal place for both leisure and business requirements. The Hotel offers its own licensed bar with a plasma TV providing sky sports. The Junction resturant where you will find a variety of evening meals at great value. Free Parking, Wifi, 24 hour reception and 195 air conditioned comtemporary bedrooms with all amenities you require for a comfortable stay including 32 inch flatscreen freeview televisions. For added value all children under the age of 12 years stay free and have breakfast included!!
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Dear Guest, PLEASE BE AWARE ENTRANCE TO THE HOTEL IS VIA M1 MOTOR WAY ONLY . SOME SATNAV'S MAY DIRECT YOU VIA A DIFFERENT ROUTE, PLEASE IGNORE AND USE M1 MOTORWAY JCT 2-4 . Pets are not allowed The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing staff, comfortable room.
Excellent room but disappointed with breakfast
We booked three rooms for an overnight stay due to family wedding.
I was impressed with rooms they were really good. The bedding and the rooms were clean. The rooms smelt fresh too. We had asked them to provide us with additional bed to accommodate an addtional person and they did that. The service was good too since we arrived late. However i was extremely disappointed with food. I am vegetarian there was coach load of chinese tourist who swamped the breakfast area at 7.30 am. They mixed all the spoons. Peaches spoon being used to pick ham slices. They were using tongs from tomatoes to pick croissant. The spoon from bacon was being used to scoop scrambled eggs. The cold ham should not be kept next to peaches. I complained to the chef who acknowledged and made me fresh scrambled eggs as well fresh peaches from new tin. What my family members saw put them off from eating breakfast. Whilst i appreciate that this was not the fault of the hotel staff for actions of the chinese tourist in mixing spoons and tongs there should be some supervision especially when there is a large group. Ham and other meat should definitely be kept away from fruit. There should be a person who either serves from the hot counter or simply watches the actions of others.