- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I have stayed in the hotel a number of times and have never been disappointed. The staff, doormen, front desk, concierge and bar are excepti..."
About the hotel
A unique family-owned hotel with an exacting eye for detail and expert service with a personal touch. The hotel is renowned for his central location being literally yards from Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Sloane Street. Outlaw’s at The Capital is one of London’s best fish restaurants and the cocktail bar has an outstanding wine and whisky cellar.
Warmth, intimacy and attention to detail are what make the Capital a Grand Hotel in miniature. A member of the 'Small Luxury Hotels of the World, The Capital Hotel holds 5 AA Townhouse Red Stars.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I have stayed in the hotel a number of times and have never been disappointed.
The staff, doormen, front desk, concierge and bar are exceptional. In the city of London such personal interaction is very welcome. The location is superb and more than makes up for the small room size. Complimentary wifi is a bonus.
I look forward to returning.