- 27 guest reviews
"OK hotel but I really don't think it was worth the £69 I paid for the night. Nice staff, OK restaurant with nice but expensive food that to..."
"All was excellent...."
"Paid £86 on laterooms therefore it was worth it. Very clean, friendly staff. Stayed here 2 nights within the space of 4 days. Excellent food..."
"At arrival the receptionist was proffessional and polite, even offered a hand with the luggage. She accomodated my need to be near an exit b..."
"We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions. Each time the staff have been very helpful and accommodating. There was a very noisy wedd..."
About the hotel
Ramada Hatfield Hotel is a great location for both business and leisure guests offering free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Situated within easy reach of the A1M & M25 and only a short drive from Warner Brothers The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour, Butterfly World & Paradise Wildlife Park. The hotel offers free car parking, is just 14 miles from London Luton airport and only 20 miles from London; a short train journey from the nearby Hatfield Train Station.
The hotel is ideally located opposite the Galleria outlet shopping centre & Odeon digital cinema. The hotel is also close to Hatfield House, Knebworth House and the Roman town of St Albans. The Comet Brasserie & Bar is open all day and Sky Sports plays on large screens in the bar. Residents can enjoy complimentary use of the gym & swimming pool at the Hertfordshire Sports Village just a few moments walk away.
The hotel also offers flexible meeting and event facilities all with free Wi-Fi and free car parking. All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer, trouser press, telephone and much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
OK stay but maybe overpriced
OK hotel but I really don't think it was worth the £69 I paid for the night.
Nice staff, OK restaurant with nice but expensive food that took along time to come.
Thank you for your review. I am pleased you had an ok stay and enjoyed nice
food in our restaurant. I am particularly pleased my staff were nice too.
Our prices for both the bedroom and restaurant food are in line with other
hotels and eateries in Hatfield.
All was excellent.
Thank you for your great review. I am so pleased everything was excellent.