This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Halkin is a discreet, chic address in London’s Belgravia. Considered a contemporary classic, it is an insider’s retreat where serenity is proved the essence of the hotel experience. The huge conservatory suites are steeped in sunlight.
Interiors feature floor-to-ceiling marble bathrooms and crisp yet cosseting wools, silks and linens in cool taupes and creams. The Halkin’s rooms are equipped with the most up-to-date technological features; both interactive ETV and complimentary WiFi are standard. For the discerning gourmet, hotel restaurant Nahm offers award-winning Thai cuisine, courtesy of celebrated Australian chef David Thompson. The Halkin is also home to Nahm, the Michelin-starred Thai restaurant from Australian chef, David Thompson. Please note that Nahm will be closed for refurbishment from the 15th December, 2012. For fast-track access to the capital, make use of an exceptionally knowledgeable concierge – for reservations at the hottest restaurants, for private drivers and personal shoppers. Be the centre of attention, where Armani-clad staff promise service that is both intuitive and intelligent and guests can be assured of a guarded, perfect privacy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet