- 35 guest reviews
"Have stayed here before and good value for a hotel with easy access to London. Only slight gripe is having to pay £7.90 for wi-fi in the roo..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful, but in all honesty the hotel needs some investment. We stayed in room 19 which unfortunately was s..."
"Lovely place would highly recommend. Rooms were clean, breakfast was amazing and only 10 minutes from the tube. Well worth the price we play..."
"Excellent for easy access to London. Free parking, walking distance to the underground (10mins) plenty of places to eat in Pinner. As a bed..."
"excellent value for money, great breakfast..."
About the hotel
After recently completing a multi million pound refurbishment we have now received an outstanding AA 3 Star Grade. Brimming with old world character, the Tudor Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the north western outskirts of London. The sympathetic conversion of an important farmhouse dating back to the 16th century has preserved a warm charm that is enhanced and complemented by a welcome and standard of service of which we are justly proud.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 02/01/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed in the Evenings Mon to Sun. No breakfast served on New Years day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Review July 2016
Have stayed here before and good value for a hotel with easy access to London.
Only slight gripe is having to pay £7.90 for wi-fi in the room and then the voucher only allows you to use it one 1 device. Did not actually eat at the hotel so able to comment on food quality but good pub within 5 minutes walk with food and sport on TV.
Lot of money for what we got.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, but in all honesty the hotel needs some investment.
We stayed in room 19 which unfortunately was small, not particularly clean and very dated. Outside our room was the smoking area which wasn't a problem in itself, but in places, it was more like a building site, with holes in the decking, the furniture dirty, and in one spot there seemed to be a pile of rubble as a special feature. Disappointed really, but it served its purpose for the one night - I wouldn't stay there again though. £89 for one night B & B - I hope they re-invest it wisely.