- 49 guest reviews
"It is a nice hotel but could do with a lick of paint and a makeover. I don't feel it is worth the money, but assume it is the price it is be..."
"Stayed only one night for Wembly event. Room and bathroom were small but adequate. Towels and bed linen fresh and clean. Great breakfast. On..."
"The rooms were what you would expect for £79 a night but they were clean and the bed was comfortable. They had a nice little bar in the hote..."
"Tudor Lodge is a very old building which can create its own issues. However, rooms are of good quality and not overly noisy; service is effi..."
"Excellent staff. Excellent breakfast service with good choice of hot and cold buffet. Only had to ask if you wanted something that was not t..."
About the hotel
After recently completing a multi million pound refurbishment we have now received an outstanding AA 3 Star Grade. Brimming with old world character, the Tudor Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the north western outskirts of London. The sympathetic conversion of an important farmhouse dating back to the 16th century has preserved a warm charm that is enhanced and complemented by a welcome and standard of service of which we are justly proud.
Showing Wednesday 14 October 2015 to Thursday 15 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 02/01/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed in the Evenings Mon to Sun. No breakfast served on New Years day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Nice but not outstanding
It is a nice hotel but could do with a lick of paint and a makeover.
I don't feel it is worth the money, but assume it is the price it is because it is near London. I did like the lodge feel and the hotel had everything you would need, though the hairdryer didn't work. Nice stay but not worth what we paid.
Stayed only one night for Wembly event.
Room and bathroom were small but adequate. Towels and bed linen fresh and clean. Great breakfast. Only 7 minute walk for tube into Central London. Nice quiet location, would definitely stay again.