- 65 guest reviews
"As indicated the interior of Tudor Lodge was as allways excellent (we have stayed here six times) but the exterior was a different story. Th..."
"This hotel offers good value for the area. It is well placed for travel and has a good size car park. The main building is genuine Tudor - a..."
"The room was clean & comfortable. Ideal for our stay. The staff were helpful. The only downside was that the tv didn't work very well, but w..."
"Value for price paid. Location was right for us...."
"Lovely room and friendly staff. I would stay there again...."
About the hotel
After recently completing a multi million pound refurbishment we have now received an outstanding AA 3 Star Grade. Brimming with old world character, the Tudor Lodge Hotel is ideally located on the north western outskirts of London. The sympathetic conversion of an important farmhouse dating back to the 16th century has preserved a warm charm that is enhanced and complemented by a welcome and standard of service of which we are justly proud.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/12/2010 to 02/01/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed in the Evenings Mon to Sun. No breakfast served on New Years day. The LateRooms.com rates for Tudor Lodge Hotel in Pinner are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
The In's and Out's of The Tudor Lodge.
As indicated the interior of Tudor Lodge was as allways excellent (we have stayed here six times) but the exterior was a different story.
The gardens were full of litter, The Gardener was leaning on a brush listening to a radio instead of clearing the litter all around him.
Nice place to stay in Suburbia
This hotel offers good value for the area.
It is well placed for travel and has a good size car park. The main building is genuine Tudor - actually there are a lot of old buildings in this area, a surprise for a London suburb. However, we had a room in the annex, which is more like a Travelodge or similar, but a nice enough room anyway, except we had no shaver socket in our bathroom. No dinner available, and the bar is not heavily patronised, but the self-service breakfast was good. There are plenty of places to eat within a 2 mile radius, some within walking distance.