- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Perfectly located for visiting the V&A (opposite the hotel) or the Natural History and Science museums. Pleasant and helpful staff. Clean. E..."
"A great hotel near to the Museums, Harrods etc. Lovely breakfast lots of choice. Nice bar area. Quite a small room and view over air con uni..."
"I enjoyed the stay very much. The service was great and staff very helpful, the room was very spacious but had a few minor aging and mainten..."
"Location for my stay was very good. One issue was head and shoulders above the rest...... a £7.50 fee each and every time you use the leisur..."
"The room was clean and quiet but the bathroom was not spotless and was a little shabby in places. Perhaps in need of refurbishment?The beds..."
About the hotel
The Rembrandt is a spectacular hotel with the timeless ornate architecture and traditional qualities of an Edwardian building. Located in the exclusive area of Knightsbridge, the hotel has 194 en-suite bedrooms, including executive and grand rooms for that extra touch of luxury. The bedrooms at The Rembrandt are all furnished to high standards.
The hotel was originally built as apartments for Harrods, as such all rooms have an individual shape, giving them each their own special feel. Some of The Rembrandt’s bedrooms have excellent views of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided in each bedroom. All rooms feature the use of a free 3g enabled smartphone during your stay to use in your room or take out and about with you. The phone includes free and unlimited calls to UK and selected countries, free Internet, Google Maps, Live London Underground updates, London CIty Guide, WhatsApp, Facebook, Uber and much more. For international guests, there’s no need to buy a local sim card. The Rembrandt is perfectly positioned to explore the local area. With the V&A Museum opposite the hotel, The Natural History Museum and The Science Museum only 5 minutes away and Harrods, Harvey Nichols and other designer shops within a 10 minute walk. South Kensington tube station is only few minutes walk away making The Rembrandt the perfect base for Knightsbridge and London. Whilst at The Rembrandt, relax in the spacious 1606 Lounge Bar for a refreshing drink or a light meal. In the Palette Restaurant savour the fine dining experience with a range of traditional and imaginative dishes; which combine perfectly with the friendly and professionally service to create a relaxing atmosphere. The Rembrandt also benefits from the adjacent spa – Aquilla Health and Fitness. Here hotel guests can enjoy the fully equipped gym, free weights area, swimming pool and sauna at the reduced rate of 7. 50 GBP.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
A hotel perfect for visiting museums on foot
Perfectly located for visiting the V&A (opposite the hotel) or the Natural History and Science museums.
Pleasant and helpful staff. Clean. Excellent room (fabulous walk in shower). Air con. Plenty on offer at breakfast. Would recommend.