- Very Good
- 66 guest reviews
"The room was clean and quiet but the bathroom was not spotless and was a little shabby in places. Perhaps in need of refurbishment?The beds..."
"A great location, fantastic room, and decent drinks too...."
"Excellent accommodation at highly competitive price..."
"Our room was excellent. We went with friends and have stayed there before. However they were very disappointed with their room. They did tel..."
"Great location, very good room, much better than expected, and typical 4* hotel breakfast. The staff were professional and helpful and would..."
About the hotel
The Rembrandt is a spectacular hotel with the timeless ornate architecture and traditional qualities of an Edwardian building. Located in the exclusive area of Knightsbridge, the hotel has 193 en-suite bedrooms, including executive and grand rooms for that extra touch of luxury. The bedrooms at The Rembrandt are all furnished to high standards.
The hotel was originally built as apartments for Harrods, as such all rooms have an individual shape, giving them each their own special feel. Some of The Rembrandt’s bedrooms have excellent views of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided in each bedroom. The Rembrandt is perfectly positioned to explore the local area. With the V&A Museum opposite the hotel, The Natural History Museum and The Science Museum only 5 minutes away and Harrods, Harvey Nichols and other designer shops within a 10 minute walk. South Kensington tube station is only few minutes walk away making The Rembrandt the perfect base for Knightsbridge and London. Whilst at The Rembrandt, relax in the spacious 1606 Lounge Bar for a refreshing drink or a light meal. In the Palette Restaurant savour the fine dining experience with a range of traditional and imaginative dishes; which combine perfectly with the friendly and professionally service to create a relaxing atmosphere. The Rembrandt also benefits from the adjacent spa – Aquilla Health and Fitness. Here hotel guests can enjoy the fully equipped gym, free weights area, swimming pool and sauna at the reduced rate of 7. 50 GBP.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 09/01/2014 to 28/02/2014 - Have dinner for two during your stay at The Rembrandt Hotel in January and February and enjoy a free bottle of fizz with our compliments!!! The LateRooms.com rates for The Rembrandt - A Sarova Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, efficient and good value accommodation in convenient location.
The room was clean and quiet but the bathroom was not spotless and was a little shabby in places.
Perhaps in need of refurbishment?The beds were extremely comfortable and the temperature in the room was just right. There was a fantastic buffet spread at breakfast (didn't like the air conditioning in there though!) and the staff were efficient and service both at breakfast and in reception very good. If we had been there longer we would have made use of the spa pool too. A great spot for museum-lovers with the amazing V&A just across the road and a short walk to the nearest tube station.
A great location, fantastic room, and decent drinks too.