- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Queuing for 30mins for a cool drink from the only bar open does not appeal after a 12 hour day...."
"Woke up several times in the night with a acrid odour in the air, eventually traced it to the pillows and on asking reception staff next mor..."
"This hotel was easy to get to on the bus from terminal 5. The reception staff were speedy and very helpful. The room was everything required..."
"The hotel is without doubt convenient for the airport but it's looking tired and not like most Radissons. Staff were excellent and courteous..."
"I had a good stay. Comfortable. Had a pizza in the bar...ordinary. Everything else was good..."
About the hotel
Minutes from Heathrow, this is an airport hotel that feels like anything but. Dramatic spaces, distinctive design and dedicated service come together in a location where London meets the world. Rooms are spacious and deeply comfortable, and expansive spaces are ideal for entertaining and events on a grand scale.
Just minutes from Heathrow airport, Steak & Lobster Heathrow is the perfect way to top and tail your travels. We've brought top notch London cuisine to the Bath Road in Middlesex, saving you the trek into the busy capital. Choose from a mouth-watering steak, freshly cooked lobster (all with unlimited fries and salad, of course) or a veggie option. Wash it all down with a glass of wine or refreshing beer. With the destination Bijou Bar and a soothing spa, this hotel is perfect for work or play. Or enjoy a unique blend of classic & contemporary Indian cuisine at Annayu. Our main dishes are authentic & traditional, drawing inspiration from every region of India. On either side of classic main courses, we encourage our chefs to be creative: with starters and desserts that take traditional recipes and give them a sophisticated, often seasonal, twist. The result is a culinary journey through the regional tastes & textures of Indian cooking, carefully crafted for the contemporary palate.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Queuing for 30mins for a cool drink from the only bar open does not appeal after a 12 hour day.
Woke up several times in the night with a acrid odour in the air, eventually traced it to the pillows and on asking reception staff next morning they confirmed that they use a Pillow Spray.
These things should be banned.