- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"From the start of our holiday and entering the hotel to the moment we left, our stay was nothing but amazing! The staff are so friendly and..."
"Upon arrival to leaving the following day, I can not say a big enough "Thankyou" to all the staff at The Raddison Blu Edwardian. Leceister S..."
"Can't fault the hotel - friendly, accommodating and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The extra touches make the difference!..."
"Nice hotel in good position . Rooms are now a bit tired and need updating . Staff were very good and helpful ...."
"excellent all round..."
About the hotel
In the heart of theatreland, the Hampshire enjoys a sensational Leicester Square location. Dominating the south side of the square, this is a hotel accustomed to film premiers and 'First Night' parties, but for all the glamour, the Hampshire has real warmth. Step inside and it's all about tranquil luxury in a space that's flooded with natural light.
White orchids, cool Asian art, leather-clad walls and Phillipe Hurel furniture create a mood of contemporary elegance. Scoff & Banter Leicester Square Resturant, one of London’s best al fresco spaces serving British classics straight up or with a twist. Bedrooms are designed for supreme comfort, with mahogany furniture, rich English fabrics and Percale cotton bed linen, and these rooms are rooms that really work for you - advanced technology includes Samsung Smart TV's, complimentary high-speed wireless and guest controlled air-conditioning.
The Hampshire's suites are as dramatic as their skyline views - each uniquely created with designer furniture and tactile fabrics carefully chosen and in many cases specially commissioned. Leicester Square is a 4-minute walk from both Trafalgar Square and the National Gallery, and 0. 9 miles from Buckingham Palace. The hotel is 3 minutes walk from Licester Square Tube Station and 20 miles from Heathrow Airport.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Public parking is possible at additional charges.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Best hotel yet!
From the start of our holiday and entering the hotel to the moment we left, our stay was nothing but amazing.
The staff are so friendly and helpful, the food is delicious, and the bar is always there. Our hotel room overlooked Leicester Square and even though it wasn't the room I had reserved, they upgraded our room for nothing. The rooms are spacious and warming and everything is very modern. The hotel is smack on Leicester Square and very close to the tube. I would recommend staying here to everyone and will be going back there again in October.
Fantastic location. Staff looked after me so well,gave me five star service !!!
Upon arrival to leaving the following day, I can not say a big enough "Thankyou" to all the staff at The Raddison Blu Edwardian.
Leceister Square. The staff were absolutely fantastic. I was a female traveller on my own and I was looked after as soon as I walked through the door, right up to departure. Many thanks to all of you that made my visit a very special one!!