- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"When we arrived to the hotel we were shocked when we were told they never received our reservation but quickly remedied the situation by fin..."
"Charles James fox had a wonderful home..."
"Location is great, friendly service, but needs touch up. I would call this a 4 star inn. The staff are very friendly and the location is ama..."
"We walked to the theatre along Picadilly and everything was on our doorstep the next morning!..."
About the hotel
Set in a Georgian house in upmarket Mayfair The Fox Club is a stylishly designed, cosy and intimate hotel located on a quiet street in the centre of London. Ideally situated for the theatre, shopping, parks, Buckingham Palace. 3 minutes’ walk from Green Park Underground Station and within a 10 minute walk if Buckingham Palace.
The refined rooms and suites feature period finishings, luxe bedding and complimentary Wi-Fi. Luxurious double sprung mattresses, thick weave Egyptian cotton sheets and a range of luxury toiletries combine to provide guests with a comfortable stay. Guests can unwind in the dining room for serving modern British cuisine and afternoon tea which includes a selection of sandwiches, cakes and scones, with tea or coffee and a glass of house wine. The Fox Club also boasts a cosy lounge with a wood-burning fireplace and meeting facilties.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
When we arrived to the hotel we were shocked when we were told they never received our reservation but quickly remedied the situation by finding us a room and even letting us check in early.
The staff at the bar were very accommodating and quite delightful.