- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"We've stayed at the Fox Club in the past, before the change of ownership, and were pleased to find it very much the same; charming, comforta..."
"Excellent and cosy..."
"Great hotel. Each room is individual which makes your stay feel more special. The staff were great and although they were a little short sta..."
"Majority of the reviews were good but, as is the norm, there were a few that were unfavourable. Nevertheless we proceeded with the booking a..."
"A brilliant location just off Piccadilly, opposite Green Park so ideal for the whole West End. Clean, spacious and bright room with modern e..."
About the hotel
The Fox Club is a cosy and intimate hotel with stylish accommodation set on a quiet street in the centre of London. Located in a Georgian house with many of its original features, The Fox Club is the former home of Charles James Fox, the infamous 18th Century Whig Parliamentarian. Ideally situated for the theatre, shopping, parks, Buckingham Palace.
3 minutes walk from Green Park Underground Station. For those requiring night life Vendome night Club is located next door. All nine bedrooms at The Fox Club have had a complete refurb in August 2008. The rooms all have Molton Brown toiletries.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Still worth a stay
We've stayed at the Fox Club in the past, before the change of ownership, and were pleased to find it very much the same; charming, comfortable, intimate and perfectly located.
With a huge amount of construction going on outside, it's amazing how utterly silent our front facing room was. The Fox Club feels like just that, a London club, not a hotel, and if that's your cup of tea--or very dry martini at the charming bar--it's absolutely perfect!
Excellent and cosy