- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"It was sound like...."
"No faults really, high standard hotel, excellent location, good breakfast and helpful friendly staff...."
"Hotel was lovely. great location. Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful catering to my every wish. Room was exceptionally small and bat..."
"I'm being picky but my welcome on arrival felt very much as though the staff member was going through a standard script rather than actually..."
"Stayed for 2 nights. Very good location...."
About the hotel
Characterful, cultured and calm, the four star Kenilworth is warmly inviting and quietly stylish in the heart of bookish Bloomsbury. Light floods the airy lobby and laid-back bar through elegant arched windows, and a striking original art collection adds real individuality. Service is unfailingly friendly, and the Great Russell Street location means you’re equally well-placed here for the City, the West End of London or Eurostar’s St Pancras terminal.
All rooms at the Kenilworth Hotel are richly decorated with sleek furnishings and marble bathrooms. Wireless Internet access, advanced telephone system with personal phone number, flat screens televisions and US 110v plug sockets feature in every room. Access to bedroom floors is by room key only. Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury Restaurant, in the heart of London’s literary quarter, serves British classics straight up or with a twist.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
It was sound like.
No faults really, high standard hotel, excellent location, good breakfast and helpful friendly staff.