- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"By London prices this is a great value hotel, staff are friendly, room was clean and it was great having a fridge in the room. The only down..."
"Only stayed one night as I was only travelling through after arriving from Paddington.Which is a couple of streets away. Nice clean quiet ro..."
"The hotel was lovely, all the staff were very nice, approachable and friendly. The room was quite small, but comfortable, shower great. Brea..."
"I asked for a quiet room high enough for no traffic noise - and it was perfect. I could even open the window, a real bonus for someone who h..."
"This hotel was an excellent place to stay for a short break. It's price was great value for money. The location was superb and easy acces to..."
About the hotel
The Darlington Hyde Park is located on Sussex Gardens in the Paddington Hyde Park area of London, less than a 5-minute walk from the Heathrow Express terminal at Paddington station. A tasteful conversion of four former stately Victorian terraced houses has created a rather exquisite, stylish and very charming townhouse hotel with an engaging, contemporary feel. The comfort and safety of all guests is of paramount importance to every member of our staff with attention to detail on cleanliness and hygiene combined with high levels of professional customer service ensuring the Darlington Hyde Park provides always an enjoyable stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/04/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Our hotel is strictly non-smoking establishment and enforcing additional cleaning charges of no less than £500. All bookings will be pre-authorised 7 days prior to arrival date. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, friendly and well situated
By London prices this is a great value hotel, staff are friendly, room was clean and it was great having a fridge in the room.
The only downside with the room was the window only opened a couple of inches and the room was very warm, almost too warm to sleep in (with no heating on). Given the weather will only get warmer, I'm not sure I like to stay in the height of summer. The hotel may want to consider placing fans in the rooms over the summer to help with this. Breakfast being included was good value for money. The food was fabulous once it arrived, looked like there was 1 person cooking which really slowed up the delivery of the food but when it arrived it was freshly prepared, piping hot and good quality. Very handy for Paddington Station and Hyde Park which is why we booked it.
Darlington Hyde Park
Only stayed one night as I was only travelling through after arriving from Paddington.Which is a couple of streets away.
Nice clean quiet room, excellent english breakfast.