- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel is excellently located near to many theatres and restaurants. The check in was seamless, the room well equipped and stylish, if a..."
"I booked a night at this hotel for my husband and I as part of our anniversary celebrations in London. We had stayed here previously and lov..."
"British expat in the UK for 2 weeks over Christmas period. Stayed for 2 nights from some pre Christmas sight seeing and shopping. Hotel staf..."
"Large room, easy access to shops, theatre & sights. Friendly staff ...."
About the hotel
Close by the chic boutiques of Covent Garden and Oxford Street’s celebrated stores, this beguiling Bloomsbury landmark brings style and comfort together beautifully. In the shadow of the British Museum, the hotel’s atmospheric ambience reminds you this is a real one off. There’s a comfortably laid-back atmosphere to the Steak & Lobster Restaurant, where menus deliver on taste and presentation.
A selection of specially chosen books are available to browse while you pass the time. All rooms at this luxurious central London hotel are refreshingly spacious, each one accented by calming, muted shades and plush, tactile fabrics. Sleek flat screen TVs and complimentary high speed wireless come as standard.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit are required at check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Edwardian, Bloomsbury Street in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is excellently located near to many theatres and restaurants.
The check in was seamless, the room well equipped and stylish, if a bit on the small side. The bathroom was modern but again on the small side with no where to hang clothes and hairdryer in the wardrobe on the main room. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty but due to the layout of the food it was a scramble to get at it!
A slice of luxury for a bargain price!
I booked a night at this hotel for my husband and I as part of our anniversary celebrations in London.
We had stayed here previously and loved the hotel, so when I saw a fantastic deal for a suite I just had to book - and it definitely did not disappoint. From the moment you walk through the doors to this hotel, you are treated fantastically well by all staff. The hotel itself is sleek and modern whilst also being comfortable, and the rooms are more than adequate. The suite we booked (room 5014) was absolutely beautiful, with a separate living area, bath at the bottom of the bed and large shower in a separate bathroom making it very specious. The hotel is situated in a great position just 10-15 minute walk from Leicester square and only a couple of minute walk from the nearest tune. I would come back to this hotel again and again!