- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Great location, clean and tidy, only comment was that the mattress was a bit old & basic, its so important to have a comfortable bed and I e..."
"I stayed for three nights at St George Hotel. The room was clean, and the noise at night was minimum. The bathroom was clean. I am satisfied..."
"The location is great, extremely central. To find a room in that location within our charity's limited hotel budget is very impressive. It's..."
"I booked through Laterooms so had a good deal on the room rate. Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was nice and big and clean, s..."
"Room was on 4th floor and narrow stair would be very difficult for less able or those with lots of luggage. Overall very good - would have b..."
About the hotel
The St George Hotel is a beautiful grade II listed Town House. Our aim is to provide a warm welcome in a cosy atmosphere, found in a privately owned hotel and offering all guests first class service and good value for money. We are located in the heart of London, a short walk from Oxford Street for shopping at Selfridges and Primark & Baker Street and Marylebone High Street for restaurants and boutiques.
Madame Tussauds and the famous Hyde Park are only 5 minutes away. Leicester Square and Piccadilly Circus for theatre shows and musicals is only 10 minutes away by public transport. Marble Arch and Baker St, tube stations are 7 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Paddington train station for the Heathrow Express is 15 minutes by tube or bus. The hotel is also only a few minutes’ walk from Harley Street, the world's renowned medical centre. Converted from a beautiful Georgian building, the hotel has six floors and 19 bedrooms. The rooms are well appointed with either king size or twin beds, flat screen TV-s, work desks, free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee making facilities. Most rooms have high ceilings and panoramic windows. Some rooms have balconies. Other facilities include a breakfast room and a conservatory lounge/meeting room. Continental and English breakfast are available in our breakfast room at an additional cost. There is no need to book. Our Conservatory lounge is perfect for relaxing after a long day shopping or sightseeing. As a historical building, our hotel does not have a lift. However, our staff is happy to help guests with their luggage. Meeting room/conferencing in conservatory lounge for up to 8 people. Meeting room/conferencing in breakfast room for up to 18 people. Call us to enquire. Parking nearby the hotel is possible at either the 24/7 NCP Portman Square car park or daytime at the NCP Crawford St car park. Parking during the night is free in front of the hotel, between 8:30 pm - 8:30 am.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Will stay again
Great location, clean and tidy, only comment was that the mattress was a bit old & basic, its so important to have a comfortable bed and I expected something slightly better,
Good value for money and good location
I stayed for three nights at St George Hotel.
The room was clean, and the noise at night was minimum. The bathroom was clean. I am satisfied with the level of service and I would consider staying again.