- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"The hotel staff were very pleasant and my room was clean and comfortable and quiet. The only thing which put me off was that my private bath..."
"A lot of stairs and no lift . Was on 4th floor coming down not clear that there were 2more steps after door ...."
"I booked a single room with private bathroom. I should have checked the details more closely, because it turned out that it was a separate b..."
"Very pleasant and welcoming staff - happy to accommodate early check-in at short notice. Very clean room and en-suite, comfortable bed. A ve..."
"Good value for London...."
About the hotel
The St George Hotel is a beautiful grade II listed Town House. It is located in the heart of London, a short walk from Oxford Street & Baker Street. The popular West End is only 10 minutes away by public transport.
Gloucester Place is an area favoured by business and leisure travellers with excellent public transport link services to all main tourist attractions. The hotel is perfectly placed for shopping in the West End and is only few minute’s walk from Harley Street, the world's renowned medical centre. The building has six floors and as a listed building, does not have a lift. However, our staff is happy to help guests with their luggage. Our aim is to provide a warm welcome in a cosy atmosphere, found in a privately owned hotel and offering all guests first class service and good value for money. New addition - new "wireless hotspot" area in our conservatory. Meeting room/conferencing in conservatory lounge for up to 8 people. Meeting room/conferencing in breakfast room for up to 18 people.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortable but bathroom arrangements slightly unusual
The hotel staff were very pleasant and my room was clean and comfortable and quiet.
The only thing which put me off was that my private bathroom was on the floor above. But that wouldn't necessarily put me off staying here again.
Very helpful reception staff. Excellent location for central London room comfortable and clean
A lot of stairs and no lift .
Was on 4th floor coming down not clear that there were 2more steps after door .