- 20 guest reviews
"From the moment you see the Hotel you know your stay is going to be something special. A porter took our cases and showed us to reception, s..."
"The staff at the hotel were very efficient and helpful. The room was lovely and well equipped with everything you could need. I felt the foo..."
"The food was amazing in the Lanseer Restaurant but the waiter service let it down had to wait ages between courses and they got the desert w..."
"Stepping back into a traditional London hotel and a sumptuous experience. Lovely room in a first rate hotel. Difficult to find fault anywher..."
"At first impressions the Hotel looks very grand, however our room was tiny and dark and the air con was ineffective so the room felt very st..."
About the hotel
London’s Finest Classic Hotel, The Bloomsbury, provides tradition through the design of revered architect, Lutyens and is nestled in the heart of bustling Bloomsbury, itself steeped in literary and architectural history. Moments from The British Museum, Soho and Covent Garden, the 153 contemporary and comfortable guest rooms and suites, Bloomsbury Club Bar and Dining Room, Dalloway Terrace, and a fine choice of meeting and events space, make this hotel a fine choice for your stay in London. Named after the eponymous character created by Virginia Woolf, an author whose name will forever be associated with Bloomsbury, Dalloway Terrace is an elegant, poetic and quintessentially English space.
With its fully retractable roof and lower terrace lined with buxus hedging to give privacy, Dalloway Terrace is London’s best kept secret. Open from 7am daily, guests can join for a light breakfast, brunch and all day favourites. Alternatively, the small plate menu available from 12 noon daily is the perfect accompaniment to a crisp glass of wine or stiff drink for those looking to escape and impress in equal measure. Dalloway Terrace Breakfast: 7am-10. 30am Monday–Friday Breakfast: 7am-11. 00am Saturday-Sunday All Day Dining Menu: 10. 30am-10. 30pm Monday-Friday Brunch 11. 00am-4. 00pm Saturday-Sunday All Day Dining Menu 4pm-10. 30pm Saturday-Sunday Call us: +44 20 7347 1221 Email us: reservations@dallowayterrace. com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Luxury at a price.
From the moment you see the Hotel you know your stay is going to be something special.
A porter took our cases and showed us to reception, smiles all round and everyone on the ball. A table full of cakes under glass surrounded by magnums of champagne and flowers sat in the corner, huge Chinese vases stood in the hall... the quality ripped out of the décor like a gentleman's club. The room although small was trendy, clean and well equipped with coffee pod machine, comfy bed, power shower, heated bathroom mirror, bottled water, chocolates and mini bar. In the evening a girl came to the door each night to offer a "turn down service" we never got to find out what that entailed. Cocktails at the bar were pricey but delicious, the staff were excellent and friendly. We did not eat at the hotel preferring to use the Indian restaurant opposite which served the best vegetarian food I have ever tasted, the best Sushi I have ever tasted can be found in Wasabi. The only minus point came at checkout, I had been charged for food and drink I had not ordered but it was resolved in minutes and we left with happy faces.
The Bloomsbury Hotel - A member of The Doyle Collection
The staff at the hotel were very efficient and helpful.
The room was lovely and well equipped with everything you could need. I felt the food in the restaurant at dinner was expensive particularly as you had to order sides as extras e.g steak had no accompaniments . The pre theatre menu was available but with limited choice.