- Very Good
- 72 guest reviews
"The hotel and staff were first class. However, I had a room that was over the kitchen extractors and was so noisy I could not relax and was..."
"We booked the hotel just a few days prior to the stay. Everything with regard to the booking was organised well. The reception was professio..."
"I booked a late room at short notice for a quick business stopover for the night whilst travelling to see clients. I had a quick look at the..."
"Very nice hotel and place...."
About the hotel
Coulsdon Manor is set amidst 140 acres of landscaped Surrey parkland, with a large part of it laid down as a challenging 18 hole golf course - an oasis of peace and tranquillity yet just 15 miles from both central London and Gatwick, and easily accessible from all parts of the South East. Built for the Byron family in the 1850's. Coulsdon Manor has been sympathetically extended, yet only having 42 bedrooms means that it has retained a relaxing and intimate atmosphere.
All bedrooms have private bathroom and are equipped with colour television, radio, direct dial telephone, hospitality tray and hairdryer. Surrounding the hotel, the golf course was developed in 1937 and was designed by H S Colt, known for his course design including Sunningdale and Wentworth West. The course boasts lush fairways and quality greens making it a fair challenge to low and high handicappers alike. Coulsdon Manor also features Reflections Leisure, with facilities including squash, a gymnasium, steam and sauna rooms and an aerobic studio. After a day visiting the sights of London or relaxing in the Reflections Leisure, you have a choice of dining in the elegant Manor House restaurant or the Terrace Bar with its attractive patio serves lighter meals. Tourist Attractions:ChartwellHever Castle,Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventure, Croydon Palace (once the residence of the Archbishop of Canterbury),Wisley Gardens, Brands Hatch, Wakehurst Place & Haxted Mill
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Solarium, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Coulsdon Manor - a Bespoke Hotel in Coulsdon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel and staff
The hotel and staff were first class.
However, I had a room that was over the kitchen extractors and was so noisy I could not relax and was woken at 05:50 when they started up again.
We booked the hotel just a few days prior to the stay.
Everything with regard to the booking was organised well. The reception was professional and welcoming. The hotel itself would benefit from a little bit of a makeover, wallpaper and carpets etc, the room was both spacious clean and warm. We sampled food from the bar menu and were not disappointed. Overall it was a pleasant stay and good value for money.