- 2 guest reviews
"What a great find! Location was fantastic and the quality of the facilities was excellent...."
"What a find, if you need a place to stay in the City which is yours, this is the place. A real studio apartment with kitchen, fully fitted a..."
About the hotel
Go Native Monument is a self-catering accommodation located in London. Free Wi-Fi access is available. The property is 3.
9 km from Euston Station and 6. 6 km from Royal Albert Hall. Accommodation will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Marble Arch (5. 1 km) and O2 Arena (6. 1 km). Heathrow Airport is located 26 km away.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 16/04/2014 to 30/04/2023 - Payment taken at time of booking. ID & card used for booking required on arrival. Front desk open daily from 8am to 8pm. Outside these hours, guests can collect keys from safe located at front desk. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a great find.
Location was fantastic and the quality of the facilities was excellent.
What a find, if you need a place to stay in the City which is yours, this is the place.
A real studio apartment with kitchen, fully fitted and supplied, it even has a coffee brasserie. Dishwasher, washing machine, ironing board and wi-fi. Good bathroom and shower, easy check in and out. If you are thinking of spending a week or weekend in the city, its a no brainer. They also have other sites in Canary Wharf and the West End.