This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The WatersEdge is a family run, independent venue that offers accommodation in the form of modern, comfortable rooms with en suite. It’s picturesque location is set on the Grand Union Canal, just a moments walk from Little Britain Lake and the River Frays. Whilst maintaining a rural feel to it’s location, The WatersEdge also benefits from excellent links to Heathrow, London, Slough and Brunel University.
This makes it a perfect place to stay for business travellers, or those who are travelling to festivals, gigs and sporting events in London or Wembley. The WatersEdge also benefits from an excellent English restaurant and bar, where you can enjoy a drink and a meal. Private parking is available for all guests, and all rooms benefit from Freeview televisions, room service and FREE WiFi internet.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet