- Very Good
- 150 guest reviews
"Secure, adequate room with air con. TV and basics. Fine for short stay. Would only use as a stopover. Or somewhere to sleep when visiting fr..."
"Single mum travelled with 3 children. Rooms very big so we were very comfortable...."
"I selected Travelodge for my final day in London, so I could be close to Heathrow for departure the next morning. For the price, it was a pe..."
"Basic, as you'd expect from Travelodge, but great value for money (we paid £39). Good location, both for Heathrow and getting into central L..."
"Friendliness of the staff was highest point of our overnight stay. Three bar and night reception staff were really friendly and happy to hel..."
About the hotel
Our London Heathrow Central hotel is perfect for hassle-free flying, just a short taxi or car ride from the airport, and located near local shops where you can grab any last-minute essentials. Whether you're staying for business or pleasure, good connections into central London mean it's a convenient place to rest your head before making an onward journey. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can now enjoy our unlimited all you can eat breakfast from 6am, and we still serve up to 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served from 8am until 12 noon. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
79% would recommend it to a friend
Secure, adequate room with air con.
TV and basics. Fine for short stay. Would only use as a stopover. Or somewhere to sleep when visiting friends or family who have no spare accommadation.
Bonus was the bar and Cafe on site.