- Very Good
- 181 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money. Would be nice to see great offers more often. Very pleased with all aspects. Would definitely stay again...."
"The outside of hotel full of rats and mouses everywhere car park and front of hotel. Especially at night time. left hotel early as everytime..."
"Stayed 1 night for a flight out of Heathrow. Parking on site friendly reception and a clean room...."
"Was just what I needed after working at Heathrow cheap and friendly. Rooms were clean but the fraught beer wasn't good. The pipes need a goo..."
"Very basic, no frills accommodation but clean with bare essentials. Stayed prior to early flight. Quiet, convenient and acceptable. Would us..."
About the hotel
A well connected site, the London Heathrow Central Hotel is the perfect place to enjoy London without having to stay in the busy city centre itself. Just under 3 miles from Heathrow airport, this hotel is very convenient for those travelling long distances. It's also close to both Hayes and Harlington train station and Hounslow West underground station, offering easy access in and out of the city.
With Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor just a few of the nearby attractions, London Heathrow Central Hotel is an ideal choice for families. Eton College and London are nearby too, making it an ideal place to stay for those visiting for business or academic purposes. The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great nights sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge London Heathrow Central
Excellent value for money.
Would be nice to see great offers more often. Very pleased with all aspects. Would definitely stay again.
The outside of hotel full of rats and mouses everywhere car park and front of hotel.
Especially at night time. left hotel early as everytime went for cigarette outside would spot some running around