- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Great room, friendly staff. At breakfast the first day we had fruit salad that seemed to have a fizzy taste. The second day the fizz was eve..."
"too much outside noise all night..."
"My room was basic but clean,comfortable,and quite.Nice shower and soft towels,a kettle and tea and coffee provided. No hairdryer but one ava..."
"Rooms very basic & reception area but friendly staff & nice food...."
"Waiting along time to get served at the bar because the receptionist serves the bar and reception and waiting ages for someone to come to re..."
About the hotel
Our London Bromley hotel is close to the Churchill Theatre, Church House Gardens and the Intu shopping centre. It has good transport links to the many attractions of south and central London. The surrounding area is great for sporty and outdoorsy types.
High Elms Country Park, Beckenham Place Park and Golf Course, Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace Park and the National Sports Centre are all easily accessible. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Don't eat the fruit salad
Great room, friendly staff.
At breakfast the first day we had fruit salad that seemed to have a fizzy taste. The second day the fizz was even stronger, with a distinct aftertaste. I mentioned this to staff and they immediately removed the large serving bowl. A few minutes later it was replaced with freshly cut fruit. Unfortunately the fruit salad still had the distinct nasty after taste. I suspect it was the fruit juice they were using, which is strange as there was plenty of delicious fruit juice in a dispenser. Maybe they need to look at their stock before someone gets ill.
too much outside noise all night