- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Right by Balham overground so very convenient by rail. Lack of any parking nearby. Rooms were on the small side but perfectly adequate for o..."
"Perfect base to access London and all amenities x..."
"Simple, clean no frills accommodation. Just the job for an overnight stay after a concert in the city. Reception staff were particularly fri..."
"Balham is a brilliant area, not one I've been to before. Hotel is literally just around the corner from the station. Expecting a very distur..."
"Excellent reception.A new receptionist being trained by a mentor Both excellent in attitude and humour, it's a long time since I had such a..."
About the hotel
Very close to a number of stations, the Travelodge London Balham Hotel is a perfect location for those who want to attend various events or shows in the area, as well as enjoy the city itself. This hotel is 0. 1 miles away from both Balham train station and Balham underground station, providing plenty of access in and out of the area.
There are various arenas and exhibit halls nearby, including the Battersea Arts Centre (1. 1 miles), LOST Theatre, Lambeth, (3. 1 miles) and the 02 Academy Brixton (3. 3 miles). Although full of the typical city delights, it’s also only a quick journey to Clapham Common which offers plenty of open, natural space. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A November stay
Right by Balham overground so very convenient by rail.
Lack of any parking nearby. Rooms were on the small side but perfectly adequate for one night. I could imagine in the summer the lak of air conditioning could be a major problem. We did note that a fan was available!!. Quiet enough and we were right on the main road so all in all it was a good place to stay.
The hotel was ver comfortable and we were able to access amenities a few minutes away.
Perfect base to access London and all amenities x