- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"Shower curtain a little smelly. But overall very pleased with the accomadation and location...."
"Very professional staff. Excellent room for the price. Very secure and close to the station and amenities...."
"Had a very enjoyable stay. No air conditioning and windows which do not open, so no relief from hot temperatures. Fortunately the portable f..."
"This hotel is in a good location...reception service can be improved....I would suggest that there should be in hose telephone for guests to..."
About the hotel
Very close to a number of stations, the Travelodge London Balham Hotel is a perfect location for those who want to attend various events or shows in the area, as well as enjoy the city itself. This hotel is 0. 1 miles away from both Balham train station and Balham underground station, providing plenty of access in and out of the area.
There are various arenas and exhibit halls nearby, including the Battersea Arts Centre (1. 1 miles), LOST Theatre, Lambeth, (3. 1 miles) and the 02 Academy Brixton (3. 3 miles). Although full of the typical city delights, it’s also only a quick journey to Clapham Common which offers plenty of open, natural space. This is a new hotel and has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Shower curtain a little smelly.
But overall very pleased with the accomadation and location.
Very professional staff.
Excellent room for the price. Very secure and close to the station and amenities.