- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Stayed here for work stopover a few times now. It's clean and tidy. Beds are large and comfortable and the shower was excellent. Only reas..."
"Room 18. Carpet wet outside bathroom, only discovered after walking around with no shoes on ended up with wet socks! Bed was comfortable but..."
"Room was clean, bed very comfy. Noticeable traffic noise...."
"Only one gripe and that is the paying for wifi! It costs next to nothing to set up and maintain. It's a 21st century basic. As basic as the..."
"Was very busy due to marathon and rugby tournament but staff still attentive and great stay...."
About the hotel
Located 0. 5 miles from Sunbury On Thames train station and only 9 miles from Heathrow Airport, the Sunbury M3 Hotel is ideal for those seeking accommodation just outside Greater London. The proximity to the capital means there is plenty to see and do.
Explore historic Hampton Court Palace, 4. 5 miles away, home to an enchanting fortress and beautiful grounds. Thrill seekers are well-placed to visit Thorpe Park, the UK’s most exciting theme park which boasts adrenaline-pumping rides including Swarm, Samurai and Colossus. Football fans can head to Twickenham Stadium, 5. 2 miles away, and watch the players in action. Sandown Park and Kew Gardens are also nearby for those wishing to explore the great outdoors and this is perfect if you’re planning to attend a track day at Kempton Park Racecourse, at only 0. 5 miles away. Whatever your tastes, this is a great place to enjoy your stay in Sunbury! This hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge's new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for work stopover a few times now.
It's clean and tidy. Beds are large and comfortable and the shower was excellent.
Only reasons for complaint were £5 charge for overnight parking and charge for wi-fi.
Sleepless night in Travelodge
Carpet wet outside bathroom, only discovered after walking around with no shoes on ended up with wet socks. Bed was comfortable but the worst night I've had, kept awake until the early hours by the noise from the motorway.