- Very Good
- 47 guest reviews
"Very good customer service..."
"Was surprised no hairdryer in the room, but receptionist sorted that very quickly. I would have preferred a note in the room advising hair d..."
"An extremely helpfull team especially the Receptionist very proffesional at all times . The buffet in the morning was very generous and I wo..."
"The hotel itself is fine, friendly staff - all trained to say "have a nice day" at the slightest excuse - modern and clean, most facilities..."
"We travelled from Manchester to London to see relatives in Hayes. The hotel was great. Perhaps the only slight criticism would be that it wo..."
About the hotel
Established in 2013, Airlink Hotel & Banqueting is situated in the heart of West London and a stone’s throw away from Heathrow Airport, where London greets the world. Together with distinctive interiors and contemporary spaces, Airlink Hotel & Banqueting bring together a dedicated service. The rooms in Airlink Hotel have been designed with one key feature in mind; comfort.
It is a place where convenience and amenities have not been compromised, so that you can unwind or catch on work in a warm and pleasant environment. ‘WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS COMPLIMENTARY IN ALL AREAS OF THE HOTEL’ Amenities: Complimentary Wireless Internet Access In All Areas Of The Hotel Breakfast Service Refrigerator Room Safe Tea & Coffee Making Facilities Air Conditioning Disabled Access Private Guest Parking Outside Attractions Explore one of the world’s greatest cities, London. Close public transport will allow you to visit some of the greatest sights in the world, whether it is the panoramic views from London Eye or a stroll through the Royal Parks next to Buckingham Palace. Be amazed at the sight of The Shard, Europe’s tallest structure. Treat yourself to a day of shopping at the iconic Westfield Shopping Centre or at world’s most famous shopping district; Oxford Street. Enjoy a thrilling day at Thorpe Park or visit Legoland with the children near Windsor Castle. Discover London’s vibrant nightlife where you will be sure to have a memorable time. Southall Broadway is a local must see, as you enter, you will be simply taken away with the sight of UK’s most famous south Asian community’s shopping bazaar where the atmosphere is like no other, the moments will raise questions in your mind whether you have entered North India’s Chandni Chowk. Cancellation Policy There will be no charge if the booking is cancelled prior to 24 hrs of the arrival date. The card will be pre-authorised for the first night stay and the money will be held on our name for 5-7 working days depending upon your bank policy. The hotel will intimate the guest and give 24 hrs of time in case the card has declined. If we do not hear from you with in 24hrs your booking will be cancelled.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/09/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Additional people above the age of 1 year old will be charged at a cost of £25.00 per night: this has to be arranged prior to arrival and is subject to availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very good customer service
We booked this hotel after arriving late into heathrow and choosing to stay rather than drive 2 hours home.
When we clicked through from the laterooms summary page to more detail about this hotel it showed a figure of £900 per night crossed out with a bargain price of £60 for tonight... While we were suspicious (Mayfair hotels don't even cost £900 a night) we were expecting luxury. What we got was a room I would prefer a Travelodge over. Oh well, we thought, let's make the most of it. We went down to the attached restaurant for something to eat (supposedly Indian and Continental) and ordered pizza, chips and garlic bread. We got 2 of the cheapest frozen pizzas cooked badly. (Soggy bottoms). The waitress admitted they were from the freezer but said the chef on that night is an Indian chef and it was late (9.15ish - the restaurant is meant to be open until 10.30pm). The breakfast was equally as uninspiring. Additionally, in the bedroom 2 red cushions lay on the bed with white marks on. I had to block out what I thought they might be to get some sleep and dared not look under the sheer. The whole stay felt as if the hotel had been stripped down to bare minimum standards and left me with a very sour taste in my mouth.