- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Clean room, good shower, value for money...."
"I would just like to say that we had a very pleasant stay at the above hotel, room was adequate for our stay, very clean. The staff were ver..."
"For the location this is an excellently priced hotel. The room was cosy but very clean and had the basic requirements you would expect for t..."
"Hotel is clean and practical and a good location. Price includes breakfast which is rare in London!..."
"The hotel staff were so friendly, helpful and super efficient. They knew the area well and provided accurate and helpful advice on getting a..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel Parkside is in the heart of London's West End, close to Regent's Park, Oxford Street, Madame Tussaud's, and famous private clinics of Harley Street. Situated in a quite street, this elegantly converted mansion provides the exclusive service and charm which only small hotel can provide. It offers comfortable, well-furnished accommodation with every room equipped to a very high standard with modern facilities for the discerning traveller of business or holiday.
We invite you to enjoy our warm and friendly atmosphere.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Clean room, good shower, value for money.
I would probably return just based on the location, right in the city and reasonably priced.
All the staff were really lovely. The rooms were basic but well presented, however one of the beds had dirty bedding (someone had made the bed then knocked the thick layer of dust off the top the adjacent wardrobe. And also, why only give two tea cups for a triple room. Breakfast was well organised and good selection, however we ordered 3 plates of eggs and only one was edible. Plenty of coffee and cereal to make up for it, but a bit disappointing. Smooth checking in and out.