- Very Good
- 245 guest reviews
"Everything is good. Only soap wasn't provided for shower...."
"A very friendly receptionist to begin with. A room which was spotless. Higher than expectations...."
"Not much in the rooms, Large room and very clean..."
"The rooms are very basic, there was a few hairs in the bath and the toilet wasn't exactly clean, but it did the job...."
"Good location, very easy access to the airport. Worth getting a cab instead of a bus if more than two of you...."
About the hotel
Our Gatwick Airport Central hotel sits in a prime location just a mile from Gatwick airport. Rest your head here, then catch your flight feeling rested, refreshed and ready for your trip. There's also plenty to see in the surrounding area, including Hever Castle, once home to Anne Boleyn, and Chartwell House.
And why not take advantage of our 24-hour shuttle to both North and South terminals? All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information *Shuttle bus services Shuttle bus services G1, G3 and G7 run from the hotel to both the North and South terminals, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Guests can meet this service outside the hotel, and at Bus Stop number 8, at both Gatwick terminals. Fares are £3. 00 per adult, one way and £1. 50 per child (5-15 years old), one way. Allow approximately 10 minutes journey time from the hotel to the South Terminal and 20 minutes to the North Terminal. (Journey times may vary depending on traffic and time of day) Breakfast opening times at this hotels are: 6am to 10am - Monday to Friday 6am to 11am - Saturday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays). Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money.
Everything is good.
Only soap wasn't provided for shower.
Travelodge Gatwick Airport Central
A very friendly receptionist to begin with.
A room which was spotless. Higher than expectations.