- 3 guest reviews
"Warm welcome. Comfy bed. Good breakfast. Can't ask for more really...."
"Friendly owner, bedroom very basic and tired although bedding clean. Ensuite very cold,small and shower cubicle dirty. 5 minute drive to the..."
About the hotel
Family run B&B in convenient semi-rural location. Close easy access to London, motorways and Central Line. Rooms are ensuite with tv, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, dining table, etc.
Private parking, garden to relax in. Rooms may be with or without breakfast. Close village pubs and resturants.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Comfy clean bed & hot water and that's all.
Bed was comfy.
Shower/toilet/sink en-suite very strange arrangement up steps to each. Probably some of the worst DIY I have ever seen: electrics all over the place with socket extension cables all over the place (some ducted on the walls); plumbing very noisy from next rooms (could hear the water flowing as if in the same room as me). Silicone sealing & tiling a nightmare.
Comfy bed. Good breakfast. Can't ask for more really.