- 11 guest reviews
"The flat was well worth the money. it was clean and the beds were comfortable. It felt a bit small for 7 of us, we couldn't have all fitted..."
"No Frills - Hassle free check in and check out just a matter of dropping keys in a box in the hall. Apartment clean and tidy and furnished t..."
"The apartment was exactly what it said on the box. It could accommodate six people with everything that you would need. It was so much bette..."
"There was only one issue and that was when we arrived to pick the key up at the hotel it was not there and we had to go to the flat to colle..."
About the hotel
A 2-minute walk from Drayton Park underground station and a 15-minute tube ride from central London, Short lets in London offers apartments that are individually styled and have free Wi-Fi. Featuring laminate flooring, central heating and double glazed windows, each apartment has a lounge with flat-screen TV, a seating area and dining area. Amenities include a washer/dryer, an oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, utensils, and pots and pans.
Linens, towels and toiletries are also provided.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/03/2013 to 31/08/2022 - A security deposit of £150 is required upon arrival. The security deposit is refunded 48 hours after departure. Refund payments may take up to 7 working days to clear. The LateRooms.com rates for Short Lets in London - Highbury in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Get what you pay for. Very basic
Make proper enquires about your allocated rooms
I arrived at the hotel to check in and was told that the apartment I had booked wasn't available.
The guy behind the desk said it was fully booked. I asked him to ring short lets who said there wasa maintenance problem. They offered me another apartment. It was ok, definitely not as nice as the one I had booked. when I said I wasn't happy they just said you can take what we are offering or find something else. Not very professional at all. in the end we ended up staying as we had two children asleep in the car. There was a plus point. The hotel did offer us free breakfast in the morning. I would advise if booking this place make sure that you confirm rooms with them before you book.