- 7 guest reviews
"This apartment was ideal for our group. It was comfortable and clean and easy access to Arsenal tube station to get about in London. There i..."
"The flat was well worth the money. it was clean and the beds were comfortable. It felt a bit small for 7 of us, we couldn't have all fitted..."
"No Frills - Hassle free check in and check out just a matter of dropping keys in a box in the hall. Apartment clean and tidy and furnished t..."
"The apartment was exactly what it said on the box. It could accommodate six people with everything that you would need. It was so much bette..."
About the hotel
A 2-minute walk from Drayton Park underground station and a 15-minute tube ride from central London, Short lets in London offers apartments that are individually styled and have free Wi-Fi. Featuring laminate flooring, central heating and double glazed windows, each apartment has a lounge with flat-screen TV, a seating area and dining area. Amenities include a washer/dryer, an oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave, utensils, and pots and pans.
Linens, towels and toiletries are also provided. The apartments are serviced every 7 days and includes linen/towel change.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/03/2013 to 31/08/2022 - A security deposit of £150-£250 may be required to be used against incidentals/breakages, noise nuisance and smoking. Maid service: Available every 7 days and includes linen/towel change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Great price for a London apartment
This apartment was ideal for our group.
It was comfortable and clean and easy access to Arsenal tube station to get about in London. There is a Tesco Express conveniently located across the road from the apartment. Customer service and key collection was very good and overall our stay was a positive experience.
Room OK for One Night.
Boiler fuse had presumably blown, as no hot water available.
Sound insulation quality v.poor. Apartment 3 opp. to us had a front door which had evidently been previously forced open & thus crudely mended. The curtains were of insufficient width to cover the window in the front bedroom, allowing passers by from the footpath to see into the room. Upon check-in, the credit card machine in reception was evidently a bad connection wire, and yet they accused my card of declining the transaction 3 times; luckily we had sufficient cash to pay for the apartment, and my bank confirmed after that my card was fine.