- 111 guest reviews
"Been here many times now and its the 'go to' place always I stay at.. Highly rated, and very different indeed....."
"Very unusual, sensibly-priced hotel with a helpful and dedicated staff, just a couple of problems - one major - the beds were too small for..."
"I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting London. The room was beautifully furnished and clean and the staff were friendly and..."
"This is a charming, quirky and fun place to stay. You won't find anything else like this in London!..."
"Far too many London hotels are overpriced and anodyne. The Pavilion sets itself apart on both counts. Every room is interesting, themed and..."
About the hotel
The Pavilion Hotel is a small funky laid back townhouse Hotel in central London ideal for artistically minded clientele. All the 30 rooms have been designed to project a funky and glamorous image. Many are themed and have names such as "Honky Tonky Afro" a tribute to the 1970's and "Casablanca Nights" a deco inspired Moorish fantasy.
"Better Red than Dead" is a voluptuous symphony of vermilion, claret and crimson and "Enter the Dragon" a mystical cocktail of oriental treasures. Other rooms have equally exotic names. All rooms have small en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV’s with DVD/CD and direct dial telephones. The Hotel has become extremely popular with the fashion, music, T. V and film industries. Supermodels, Oscar winning actors, famous musicians and T. V stars have all visited the walls of the Pavilion. If you're looking for something different and glam, then the Pavilion is definitely for you. The Hotel is extremely photogenic and has also become a popular location for photo/ fashion shoots by photographers such as Mario Testino who shot at the Hotel for British Vogue. It's also regularly used for T. V filming, music videos and celebrity interviews. Location: HOTEL ROOM'S AT THE PAVILION HOTEL (with room themes) CASABLANCA NIGHTS. . . (MORROCAN). . . TWIN The Hotel is situated in a convenient Central London location, within walking distance of Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Paddington Station, Oxford Street (London’s main shopping street), Madame Tussards (Famous waxworks museum),and the Edgware Road (full of restaurants and cafes).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/10/2015 to 31/12/2017 - THERE IS A SERVICE CHARGE OF 4% ON ALL CREDIT CARDS. LIMITED CAR PARKING AVAILABLE AT £15 PER DAY . PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT REGULAR CARS. NO VANS OR TRUCKS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The ONLY Place I Stay Now!
Been here many times now and its the 'go to' place always I stay at..
Highly rated, and very different indeed..
+ Ideal location for Hyde park access, a simple 5 minute walk - room so small the bathroom door could not open without hitting the bed Breakfast poor in quality, no breakfast area as all spaces are rooms so only option offered is breakfast in room.
However room is so small there is no table
You pay for what you get, £97 in my case but I would use travelodge every time. Hotel is tired focuses on quirky over basic room standards