- 11 guest reviews
"Lovely accommodation, very clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful service. Gave a 5 on VFM as room not ensuite but understand ther..."
"Lovely accommodation. Very clean and comfortable with very friendly hosts...."
"Easy to find and very close to the centre on Crawley, less than 10 minutes walk. Greeted on arrival and shown to room. We had the luxury dou..."
"Lovely welcome on arrival even though we arrived after 8pm, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent accommodation with some nice touches add..."
"Great location for Gatwick airport and to explore the local area. Very comfortable B&B on all counts...."
About the hotel
Copper Beech House is a luxury bed and breakfast located in Crawley, in the heart of West Sussex, catering exclusively for adults. Recognised for excellent levels of service and attention to detail, Copper Beech House is ideal for guests wanting luxury breaks in West Sussex. Our close proximity to Crawley and Horsham means that we are also an excellent choice for guests on business.
By choosing Copper Beech House you can be sure of a peaceful stay in one of West Sussex’s premier locations. This luxury bed and breakfast is the perfect base from which to explore the towns, villages, attractions and beautiful countryside of West Sussex. Whether you're looking for an overnight business stay, a short break away or a traditional week long holiday, your comfort is our priority. With our unique warmth of character, we promise you a warm Sussex welcome.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 18/03/2014 to 24/03/2022 - Please note check in times between Monday to Friday between 5pm-8pm, Saturday-Sunday and holidays 6pm-8pm. Alternative times may be possible by prior arrangement only The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely accommodation, very clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful service.
Gave a 5 on VFM as room not ensuite but understand there is an ensuite room available. Would defnitiely recommend to friends and stay there again if need to be in the area overnight.
Very clean and comfortable with very friendly hosts.