- 23 guest reviews
"Perfect for what we required. Hot tub top the stay of only down pot was the smoking area was out side our room and u could smell it through..."
"Enjoyed our stay, very pleasant. All staff was accommodating and friendly. Would stay again...."
"The Avis was conveniently placed for our visit to Bromley. The staff were welcoming & frendly. Room clean & comfortable. We'd use it again w..."
"A very pleasant stay as always - the staff are very cheerful and obliging...."
"The people working there couldn't be more helpful but the room was rather run down. There was no soap in the bathroom the people before had..."
About the hotel
High commended as the Best Business for Hospitality and Leisure at the 2012 Bromley Business Awards - The Avis Hotel Warmly Welcomes you. Situated 5 minutes’ walk away from Bromley Town Centre, we are the closest Hotel to the Intu Bromley Shopping centre (Formerly the Glades). A full English breakfast is included in most of our prices & free ultra-fast wireless internet access (76mb download speed).
All our 20 rooms are individually styled and our friendly staff will ensure that you receive a good night’s sleep, experience the very best in service and wake up to a hearty full English breakfast. The rooms also are en-suite and feature free hi-speed wireless internet, flat screen LCD Televisions (Some rooms have SMART TV's), tea and coffee making facilities and we offer free car parking subject to availability. We also serve evening meals in our restaurant and have a licensed bar. The Hotel has a Bar and Restaurant and serves hot evening meals and draft beer. Guests are more than welcome to relax in our restaurant and watch TV on our 84" big screen projector or simply put their feet up and enjoy a hot or cold beverage in our guest lounge. The Avis Hotel is also a 5 minute walk to Bromley North Station and under 25 minutes away from the heart of Central London. ***Please be aware that if you are from a country that requires a tourist Visa for entry to the United Kingdom we will need a £100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per room for us to confirm your reservation. This will be deducted from the total amount payable upon arrival. ***
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Will use again
Perfect for what we required.
Hot tub top the stay of only down pot was the smoking area was out side our room and u could smell it through bath room vent. Bed was very comfortable and staff very friendly. Would recommend.
Enjoyed our stay, very pleasant.
All staff was accommodating and friendly. Would stay again.