- 25 guest reviews
"We stayed one night for a family party nearby. The location was perfect for us. All the staff we encountered were really friendly and welcom..."
"For a one night stop over, this family run hotel was ideal. We were met by a very polite receptionist whom it transpired was also the barman..."
"Good value, clean, convenient and breakfast thrown in fantastic. Stay away from the big hotel chains use small independent places instead, m..."
"Being a frequent traveller in the UK and Europe i stay in many Hotels, so many that I cant be bothered to leave a review. In this instance I..."
"If you like modern chain hotels give this a miss but if you are OK with older traditional family style hotels this may be up your street. Fl..."
About the hotel
***A full English Breakfast is included in most of our prices & free ultra fast wireless internet access (76mb download speed)*** High Commended as the Best Business for Hospitality and Leisure at the 2012 Bromley Business Awards - The Avis Hotel Warmly Welcomes you. Situated 5 - 7 minutes walk away from Bromley Town Centre, we are the closest Hotel to the Intu Bromley Shopping centre (Formerly the Glades). The Avis Hotel is also a 5 minute walk to Bromley North Station and under 25 minutes away from the heart of Central London.
All our rooms are en-suite, have free hi-speed wireless internet, flat screen LCD Televisions (Some rooms have SMART TV's), tea and coffee making facilities and we offer free car parking subject to availability. We also serve evening meals in our restaurant and have a licensed bar. In contrast to large hotel chains our emphasis is to provide comfort, friendliness, a personal service and great value for money. With over 15 years of the same ownership and experience under our belts – we try our hardest to ensure a stress free stay. All our 20 rooms are individually styled and our friendly staff will ensure that you receive a good night’s sleep, experience the very best in service and wake up to a hearty full English Breakfast. The Hotel has a Bar and Restaurant and serves hot evening meals and draft beer. Guests are more than welcome to relax in our restaurant and watch TV on our 84" big screen projector or simply put their feet up and enjoy a hot or cold beverage in our guest lounge. ***Please be aware that if you are from a country that requires a tourist Visa for entry to the United Kingdom we will need a £100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per room for us to confirm your reservation*** This will be deducted from the total amount payable upon arrival.
Showing Friday 31 July 2015 to Saturday 1 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
Great staff, room and breakfast OK.
We stayed one night for a family party nearby.
The location was perfect for us. All the staff we encountered were really friendly and welcoming. The room and breakfast were fine, there was nothing wrong, the room was a little tired and the self service good breakfast was as you would expect from food that has been kept warm for some time. It was great for us we just need a bed for the night and hardly spent any time in the room.
Good quality hotel
For a one night stop over, this family run hotel was ideal.
We were met by a very polite receptionist whom it transpired was also the barman and chef. Room was clean and the food for dinner and breakfast was good.