- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"self check in was seamless and no problem at all, although we hadn't experienced it before. Apartment was large and very well appointed, exc..."
"Finding the entrance was the most difficult part - luckily a very helpful chap at No 12 was able to show me where No 10 was located and poin..."
"We were going to a 3.30 wedding across the road and were happy to drop our bags at the check in time of 3pm. Unfortunately the safe code was..."
About the hotel
Part of the historic Grosvenor Estate, this beautiful Georgian building is Go Natives latest premium 5* property. A 300 year-old mews in Mayfair, it has been sympathetically renovated to provide one and two-bedroom suites – each boasting their own theme and named in honour of a notable architect. Populated with British-built furniture, feature fabrics and artistic flashes of English humour, it is both comforting and comfortable.
Perfect for business professionals and discerning city visitors, these new properties offer a luxury haven in London’s ultimate postcode. Lees Place is also just a short walk from Marble Arch and Bond Street underground stations making it extremely well connected in the bustling city of London.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 30/06/2023 - Please note payment is taken at the time of booking; This is a self-check-in property check-in details will be emailed to you prior to arrival. No under 18's allowed unaccompanied by an adult. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
cheap 1 night stay - unbelievable value.
self check in was seamless and no problem at all, although we hadn't experienced it before.
Apartment was large and very well appointed, excellent bathroom, kitchen and bedroom. Wasnt expecting welcome pack either. well recommended
Finding the entrance was the most difficult part - luckily a very helpful chap at No 12 was able to show me where No 10 was located and pointed out the telephone number to ring to be able to get in.
Other than that, my stay was excellent. The apartment was very spacious and had everything I needed. The stocked fridge with milk, orange juice and water was particularly welcome.