- 9 guest reviews
"The room was really lovely, very clean, modern and spacious (for London). There was a spa style waterfall shower in the bathroom and a reall..."
"Overall very pleased with room. Kitchen sink was awkward to access. Should change the washing up sponge. There was a noise like a generator..."
"Great customer service and a really nice place to stay...."
"This studio apartment in Kensington was really nice and great value. Ive paid a lot more for a lot worse. Modern and clean, self contained s..."
"Very convenient for central London yet still reasonably quiet. I would definitely use this accommodation again..."
About the hotel
We are a small independent hotel in classical Victorian Kensington, opened in September 2012 , we take pride in our comfortable, affordable and modern accommodation. Whatever the purpose of your visit, you will find the easy access to central London, the beautiful Holland park, the shopping and leisure experience at Westfield's and the bustling, cosmopolitan High Street Kensington on your doorstep. The Kensington Studios offers 18 rooms, from lower ground to third floor, accessible by elevator.
Each studio comprises en suite facilities, a kitchenette for self catering and a daily Maid Service. The modern premises provide underfloor heating and dual air conditioning to ensure your comfort. We can accommodate all room requirements from single to twin, triple, double and family room. We hope you enjoy your stay! The reception is available every day from 10am and 6pm. Check-in is from 2pm and if a guest arrives after 6pm they can check-in at our sister premises just across the street ay 88 Studios, 88 Holland Road W14 8BN which has a 24 hour receptionist. The latest check out is 12 midday.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/04/2015 to 01/04/2017 - For the bookings of 3 rooms or more the hotel will charge the first night for each room of the booking and this payment is pre-paid and non-refundable. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay!
The room was really lovely, very clean, modern and spacious (for London).
There was a spa style waterfall shower in the bathroom and a really decent hairdryer which were luxuries we weren't expecting. We had a family room which came with a kitchenette stocked with teabags and milk so we could have a cup of tea. The receptionist was great fun and very friendly. Hotel itself is about 2 minutes walk from Kensington Olympia station but the street it's on is very quiet, residential one so you don't get kept awake my the traffic. Thoroughly recommend it!!!
Very convenient for Olympia. Facilities in the room were good, kitchen sink awkward to access.
Overall very pleased with room.
Kitchen sink was awkward to access. Should change the washing up sponge. There was a noise like a generator outside our room one night. Not sure what that was.