- 74 guest reviews
"Excellent room lovely food..."
"Welcome, hotel layout, cleanliness, gym,price. everything was absolutely amazing. Best hotel i have ever stayed in (all round). And i stay i..."
"This place is lovely, a 5min walk from Stratford tube and the enormous Westfield as well as in sight of the Olympic park. A brilliant place..."
"For £75 a night it was really great. Clean environment...."
"This hotel is a lovely place to stay very clean and the staff are so friendly is was a welcome place to stay I will be going back...."
About the hotel
The Westbridge Hotel is located few minutes away from the Olympic Park in Stratford and 5 minutes away from Stratford International railway station with convenient transport links throughout UK and Europe (Eurostar). With an easy access to ExCel Exhibition Centre, Canary Wharf and O2 Arena it is a perfect location both for business and leisure. The biggest shopping centre in Europe -Westfield Stratford City is located 5 minutes walking distance away.
Offsite parking space is available next to the hotel. The 4 star Westbridge Hotel exudes all the luxury and comfort you would expect from a modern 4 star hotel situated in a Grade II listed building There are 80 rooms with free WIFI internet access, individually controlled air conditioning and private bathrooms with walk in showers, luxury amenities and a hairdryer, LED TVs, phone, small fridge, safe, iron, and tea and coffee making facilities. Our Restaurant is open from 7am to 10pm offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Westbridge Hotel also has a state of the art gym, furnished with all the latest fitness equipment; guest exclusive Lounge and Courtyard. And it’s all just 15 minutes away from ExCel London.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room lovely food
Incredible, best hotel ive ever stayed in all round (only one minor downfall)
Welcome, hotel layout, cleanliness, gym,price.
everything was absolutely amazing. Best hotel i have ever stayed in (all round). And i stay in 1-3 a week. My only grumble is 'off road parking'. i took it to mean hotel provided parking. This is a Gala bingo across the road which charge £10 a night. The only slight negative was staff told me i could get light bites until 10pm, i went to get a sandwich at 9:50 and the lady in the restaurant huffed and puffed and said 'we close at 10pm, next time maybe you get here a bit earlier?'. This was the only negative other than parking.