- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Small space, but very efficient, clean and serviceable, Staff welcoming. Convenient location..."
"Great location only about 4 mins walk from Earls Court station. Room was tiny but perfectly practical. The bed was comfortable, quiet room a..."
"Modern room Very clean New shower but taps not very efficient..."
"The shower could do with a sign to say very hot but other than that it was a great place to stay near to the tube. loved it...."
"Pleasant stay, very clean and well furnished/decorated. Nice friendly staff...."
About the hotel
The Jade is an innovative, budget luxury hotel, which provides stylish accommodation at affordable prices. The comfortable, air conditioned rooms, have wood floors and mini kitchens including a refrigerator, microwave, kettle and complimentary teas and coffees. A selection of Duck Island toiletries are included, as well as a flat screen TV with integrated DVD player and free access to out DVD library.
The Jade is located less than a hundred metres from Earls Court Underground Station, and many attractions such as Harrods, Knightsbridge, National History & Science Museum and the Royal Albert Hall are within walking distance.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A good experience
Small space, but very efficient, clean and serviceable, Staff welcoming.
Great location only about 4 mins walk from Earls Court station.
Room was tiny but perfectly practical. The bed was comfortable, quiet room and good temperature. Shower cubicle was on the small side, but the shower itself was very good. Bottle of water, tea and coffee in room & free Italian coffee in the hotel lounge.