- 85 guest reviews
"Did the job we needed it to...."
"We were attending a conference and liked the look of this hotel, on arriving and going to our room we found a strong drainage smell in our r..."
"High standard room in a very good location, underground, busses, trains in walking distance for a reasonable price We really enjoyed the sta..."
"A bit pricey for the room - it looked like a residence hall for a university..."
"The hotel was clean, beds very comfy, staff could be a bit more friendlier. There was a funny smell in the hallways but everything was clean..."
About the hotel
Located within a stone throw of Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, this recently refurbished hotel has immediate access to the international Eurostar service, National Rail and the London underground. Euston Railway Station is also closeby. Some rooms at the front have the spectacular view of the magnificent neo gothic Victorian St Pancras building.
The rooms are fully air conditioned and each are fitted with state-of-the-art flat screen tvs, coffee/tea making facilities, fridges, room safe, and hair dryers. The rooms are decorated with modern furniture, parquet floors and all have private en-suite bathrooms. Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. The hotel offers a continental breakfast buffet in our stylish dining room. A range of international restaurants are also within a few metres from the hotel. The Kings Cross Inn Hotel has access to 6 Tube lines. It is only a mile from the West End and Regents Park/Oxford Street. It is a 5 minute walk from trendy Bloomsbury as well as the British Museum. The British Library and the University of London are closeby. Madame Tussauds is also within walking distance. The hotel is the perfect base for the London visitor, whether for business or pleasure.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- In room entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel location excellent for exploring London.
Did the job we needed it to.
Our stay was business/leisure
We were attending a conference and liked the look of this hotel, on arriving and going to our room we found a strong drainage smell in our room, but went to reception where we were moved with no problem, beautiful rooms, shower fantastic and very clean
We had breakfast in the lovely modern restaurant , the cooked breakfast was great one of the best we have tasted.,and although the waitress was a new girl she went out of her way to help