This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
No. 11 Cadogan Gardens is a unique urban hideaway, in the heart of Knightsbridge and Chelsea. A member of the internationally recognized luxury boutique brand, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, this fashionable five-star property is overflowing with character and charm.
Built on the former cricket grounds to Buckingham Palace, No. 11 Cadogan Gardens is a tranquil and elegant boutique hotel. Discover, reveal and uncover a totally secret escape. Behind the classic Victorian façade, No. 11 Cadogan Gardens has a distinctly eclectic style with a sophisticated finish and unassuming luxury. Comprising 56 luxurious rooms, including four sumptuous self-contained one bedroom mews suites with private garages, the hotel is an exclusive private address in one of London’s premier locations. It features a restaurant with private dining, cocktail bar, drawing room, library, al fresco terrace, modern gymnasium and intimate event space.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet