About the hotel
No. 11 Cadogan Gardens is a unique urban hideaway, in the heart of Knightsbridge and Chelsea. A member of the internationally recognized luxury boutique brand, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™, this fashionable five-star property is overflowing with character and charm.
Built on the former cricket grounds to Buckingham Palace, No. 11 Cadogan Gardens is a tranquil and elegant boutique hotel. Discover, reveal and uncover a totally secret escape. Behind the classic Victorian façade, No. 11 Cadogan Gardens has a distinctly eclectic style with a sophisticated finish and unassuming luxury. Comprising 54 luxurious rooms, including four sumptuous self-contained one bedroom mews suites with private garages, the hotel is an exclusive private address in one of London’s premier locations. It features a restaurant with private dining, cocktail bar, drawing room, library, al fresco terrace, modern gymnasium and intimate event space. No. 11 Cadogan Gardens will be undergoing renovations commencing on the 12th January 2015. The refurbishment will apply to all the guest rooms, public areas and will see the creation of several new luxury suites. Scaffolding will be positioned outside the hotel at varying phases throughout the project and may impact the views from certain rooms.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 12/01/2015 to 30/09/2015 - No.11 Cadogan Gardens will be undergoing renovations commencing on the 12-01-15. Scaffolding will be positioned outside the hotel at varying phases throughout the project and may impact the views. The LateRooms.com rates for No.11 Cadogan Gardens in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
When we arrived we were shown into the lift to take us up to our room on the 3rd floor.
When the lift failed to work we were told that it was a 'weight issue' and the porter got out and we tried again. However the lift still failed to work despite being for 5 people. We therefore had to walk up and down from our room while we stayed there. There was no apology. Room was ok but poor attention to detail such as light bulbs not working plus they have building work going on a the back which will wake you in the morning. Breakfast in the room was £55 and was served cold and left uneaten. On leaving we were asked how are stay was and when I replied 'not good' I was ignored by the staff and presented with my bill. Overpriced with poor service.