- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The location in Acton is not very nice and the hotel needs an update. However, for the price and the parking, it isn't a terrible place to s..."
"All very straightforward. Good for a one night business stay. Price seemed a little high but then I'm not from London! Breakfast basic but o..."
"Really helpful and accommodating staff, clean and comfy if basic rooms. The only negative was the heating went off in the night and I had to..."
"The decor here was a bit modern for our taste (wood effect formica etc) but staff were very helpful and the room was comfortable if a bit sm..."
"Room 306, low head room. Other than that it was all fine. Breakfast was a bit poor because it is not full English...."
About the hotel
London Guest House is an affordable yet high quality, friendly, family run hotel in West London, close to Central London. With 18 rooms ranging from single to family (catering for up to 5 guests), we can provide accommodation for anyone. Also, the hotel offers private bathroom facilities, a multi-channel TV, fridge and tea/coffee-making facilities along with a continental breakfast.
With close proximity to Central London, Westfield Shopping Centre, Wembley Stadium and Heathrow Airport, London Guest House offers a great location to get around and see the numerous sights that London has to offer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Not bad value for London
The location in Acton is not very nice and the hotel needs an update.
However, for the price and the parking, it isn't a terrible place to stay.
For £50 I'd shouldn't have expected much.
The single room was a box room with no air conditioning (sadly) which meant I woke up a number of times in the middle of the night due to the temperature of the room. That said it was clean, there was a TV, coffee making facilities and a decent shower. For what I paid it was fine but sadly the lack of air conditioning made my stay quite uncomfortable. I cannot comment on the other rooms, what's the betting they have air conditioning......