"A nice clean well managed hotel and very handy for Eurostar. Staff were pleasant but breakfast could have been better e.g. coffee and bread...."
"Was here for an overnight on business. Small room but it was just me, nice shower and cosy bed with a TV. Reception staff were very friendly..."
"The room was pleasant and great value for money, everything i needed for £49 for one night. Only 2 minor issues, one was that the mug and ke..."
About the hotel
King's Cross Hotel is ideally located in central London close to the famous Bloomsbury District and is perfectly situated near King's Cross Internationaland St, Pancras & Euston main line Station. We are easily accessible from all London major airports. We pride ourselves in offering visitors to london " whether business or pleasure" a home away from home" We will cater for your every need to make sure that you have a memorable stay.
Please feel free to browse through our website making the most of our special promotions, Enjoy your stay in London.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/03/2012 to 30/03/2012 - Kings cross hotel is located in Kings cross St. Pancras heart of the London. The Hotel is newly renovated. The LateRooms.com rates for Kings Cross Hotel in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
31% would recommend it to a friend
lFawlty Towers experience
hotel was reasonably clean and signing in was effortless,however there were faults in the bedroom which were simply and not very costly to rectify and as such was disappointing indeed.There was a loose broken tile which potentially could have caused me serious injury had i not looked and made precautions,there were Tea/Coffee facilities but no Mug or spoon available.As the weather was getting colder there were no Blankets and as such could not sleep due to the coldness.Worst of all there was no proper breakfast facility no Hot water for a cup of tea i got served one egg and cold beans with some bread it was very poor and in hindsight i would never go there again or recommend it to anyone else,Glad to get away from there talk about Fawlty Towers.
A nice clean well managed hotel and very handy for Eurostar.
Staff were pleasant but breakfast could have been better e.g. coffee and bread. For the price I was more than satisfied.