- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A lux weekend in a splendid design led hotel. This hotel has the whole deal: great location, lovely interior and fabulous food...."
About the hotel
Corinthia Hotel London is a five star hotel developed on the site of the former Metropole building which opened in 1885. Its rooms are amongst the largest in London and provide outstanding views of the capital including the River Thames the London Eye Trafalgar Square and Whitehall. Its central location near Trafalgar Square just steps away from the Thames at Embankment makes it an ideal base to connect with London for business or pleasure
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Massage
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Weekend mini break treat
A lux weekend in a splendid design led hotel.
This hotel has the whole deal: great location, lovely interior and fabulous food.